Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Science Fiction > Light Sci-Fi Plots with Romance [FxF]

New Reply

Started by Violetkitsune , Oct 19th 2020 10:25

Violetkitsune - Oct 19th 2020 10:25

Idea one: Nekos are an extremely rare species, not originally found on earth. You manage to find me who has been living on earth in secret. You capture me and since you are a scientist, take me to your lab.

Idea Two: I am a stowaway on your cargo ship by accident, and it's your choice whether you hold me prisoner or are very friend's and understanding. The space ship's delivery is many many days away so we'll be alone together for a long time.

Idea Three: An alien crash lands on earth and along with needing a new ship or her ship repaired she also needs someone to implant her eggs in for a half alien half human offspring study. (Not through d*ck or f*ta or tentacles, geez perverts I bet I stopped you in your tracks)

Heart this
1 like

Jacky138 - Dec 2nd 2020 06:27

I’m interested in plot 2 with the ship, here’s the character I came up with

Name: Angelina Maria Gräfin von Zeppelin
Nickname: “Angie”
Bio: Born in a family of merchants based in the terraformed planet of Kepler 452b, she spent most of her childhood on board the spacecraft travelling in interstellar space. After her father passed away she was bequeathed with the spaceship as well as a small estate in Kepler 452b. She took up the legacy of her father and continue to trade between Solar Systems and make profits for herself. As normal practice of those travel long distance in space, her ship is equipped with deflector shield, armed with 4 photon torpedo tubes and some particle canons to protect herself from threats such as meteorite and space pirates.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.