Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Kaon Academy

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Nov 5th 2017 13:39

Alcatraz - Nov 7th 2017 06:07

(Miss...Just read the rules.)

(Also...Where did that guy go? He just upped and left.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Nov 7th 2017 19:08

(Anyone want to intervene between Autumn and the perv?)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Nov 8th 2017 20:06

"Who's this...Your boyfriend? Seems like that this man is trying to make himself look good in front of this woman to try and get her..." The man laughed as he turned his attention to the boy. "You wanna fight little man? Or are you gonna p**sy out?" And as the man finished his thought he went to swing at the kid.

Autumn pointed the crystal end of the staff at the attacking man and squeezed the small lever on the side a quarter way down. A burst of ice came from the front of the staff and make contact with the assailant and froze him in a small layer of ice,"Better...Now he'll stay quiet."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Nov 8th 2017 20:28

Autumn rested the staffs end on the ground as she heard others approach the scene,"I'm fine...I just hate men that are desperate for a woman." the woman sighed as she looked at the asking voices. 'Two guys and a woman.' Autumn pushed her bangs out of her face and laid them behind her ears,"Let's hope that's it for the day..."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Nov 8th 2017 20:57

"Well...I'll see you people later on." Autumn waved as she turned and walked away from the shops and out towards the edges of the up kept grounds.'I should do some exploration of the area...see what hides in the pits of the woods. I've heard there's a lake around somewhere.'

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.