Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Hide and seek

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jan 30th 2016 16:43
Previous123Next

Cylie - Jan 30th 2016 16:43

They love games. They love to bend the rules. They hate cheaters. They hate losing. Who are they? A group of children ages ranging from twelve to fifteen, they have claimed an aboandoned factory and set up a nightly game of hide and seek. Ten players start out the game against the three children. They play hide and seek. The rules are simple: the public sends in ten players at sunrise. The three children stay in the basment until sunset. The players each have a handgun, a dagger, and three bullets. When the Sun sets the three children begin their search for the five players. If they find a player wothing five hours they kill then right away. But if any of the players survive until sunrise they win the chance to get out alive, 'll they have to do is play the second game. The second game is more like capture the flag. The remaining players must find their weapons and supplies which are hidden and guarded by the children. The first three players to get their supplies move onto game three while the others die. Game three is called revenge. The rules: the remaining players must find the children who are now the ones to hide. If a child is found the player must kill that child to win the game. If nobody wins the third game by the next sunrise the children kill them all and wait for the next players.

The children are insane murderers, the players are normally those who wish to get rid of the children once and for all. If you wish to be a child in this forum please say so this is first come first serve. This forum is strictly humans and no one liners are aloud. Thank you and have fun!

Edited Jan 30th 2016 20:02

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 30th 2016 17:09

Name: karma. Gender: female
Group: the youngest of the children
Weapon: cross tail. (basically gloves with steel wires that come from the fingers and can be used for traps, restraints or anything her imagination comes up with.)
killing style: normally tortures her victims by slowly draining them of blood for example using cross tail to make hundreds of cuts along the victims body so they bleed constantly and can feel themselves dying.
Personality: completely insane, loves the music of screaming victims, loves the color of blood and can't stand loosing games. Likes to stay in dark areas and cant help but be hopelessly loyal to other children as they are the only reason she is alive.
History: was beaten and raped by her father. She tried to run away But the police brought her back. Her father was mad she had run and nearly killed her. The other children at the time there had been four others saved her. And healed her wounds. She bares many scars most of them mental.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 30th 2016 18:21

(hope you enjoy the games soul!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 30th 2016 19:18

(your welcome!)

Karma sat in a corner with her back to the wall. She looked at the other children in the room with her. "Its time to begin our game!" she cooed happily and stood. "Ten will come in ten will play and at the end of the day ten wont depart after we start." she sang the familiar melody quietly.

Edited Jan 30th 2016 20:03

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 30th 2016 19:44

Karma went down another hall, "ding ding I know you can hear me open up the door I only wanna play a little." she sang in a creepily sweet voice, "you can't keep me waiting it's already to late for you to try to run away." she turned a corner and saw a shadow out of the corner of her eye. She smiled.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 30th 2016 20:03

(also I've changed it to ten players instead of five.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 3rd 2016 13:24

Karma slowly followed the shadow, "I can her your footsteps thumping loudly through the hallways." she turned another corner, "I can hear your sharp breaths your not very good at hiding." her creepily sweet giggling rang throughout the halls. She saw the heel of somebody's shoe disappear behind a door.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 3rd 2016 16:37

Karma followed slowly behind the player that had crossed her path. "Your not very good at hiding" she pouted, "it only a game If you spend time playing!" she giggled and walked into a room where a man stood with his gun raised, "oh...it's the little one!" he shouted and laughed, "I thought you were that leader!" her aimed at her, "now die!" he let off a few shots. One skidded her arm but she was other wide not hit. "Say it again." she whispered closing the door behind her to show it had a mirroir on it, "now die!" she whispered his words for him. And kept walking closer. He tried to shoot but had used all three bullets.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 3rd 2016 16:44

(two down eight left)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 5th 2016 11:10

Karma ran past him using her wires to cut deep wells into the man's legs and side. She ran past him doing this over and over until the man fell screaming. Karma licked the blood from her fingers and smiled, "you stay here a while. I might bring you a friend!" she told him as he lay on the floor bleeding out. When he didnt respond she shrugged, "just you and I then!" and with that she tied his hands behind his back he screamed and shouted at her to stop. He even begged her to

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.