Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Hide and seek

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jan 30th 2016 16:43

Cylie - Feb 5th 2016 11:34

Karma had grown bored of the man when he stopped screaming, she slit his throat and left, "little birdy's song is heard ringing throughout the trees." she sang looking for a new bird to sing for her. She heard the singing of another voice. She knew it was soul, that's when a little girl about her she ran into her. They fell to the ground together and karma began laughing, "hello!" she giggled.

Edited Feb 5th 2016 11:45

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 5th 2016 18:23

(course! Just post a character sheet please )

Edited Feb 5th 2016 18:24

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 5th 2016 18:27

(when I read the comment I thought it was on 'death at the door' so I said soulstealer...wrong forum! Lol! XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 5th 2016 18:39

(it's fine! And yes you may still join! Everybody is welcome!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 5th 2016 18:40

(it's fine! And yes you may still join! Everybody is welcome!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 5th 2016 19:03

(intresting! And don't worry if you cant keep up we can help you out!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 5th 2016 19:06

Karma slid her wires around the girl thing her up. She then sat in front of the girl with a delighted smile. "I only wanna play a little!" she sang the short line and began carving deep cuts into her skin. She tilted her head to one side with a look of pure bliss listening to the girl scream. But another noise stopped her. A hell. "Aww....time for game two!"

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 5th 2016 19:43

After the players had all gathered in one of the larger rooms the three children would proceed to take all their supplies and run off to hide the goodies and protect them. There were still seven players, that meant four would die in this game. The thought made karma smile. She didnt like the third game as much she liked the first and second because she had to hide but that was just part of the fun.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 7th 2016 14:46

Karma frowned, "didn't you hear them singing for me?" she asked with her head tilted to one side, "well...you guys have the fun this game!" she giggled and stood "if you want I can lead them to you?" she suggested with a smile and folded her hands behind her back. "Don't worry soul, that boy is dead now!" she giggled again

Edited Feb 7th 2016 14:46

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 7th 2016 15:21

Karma skipped away calling over her shoulder, "they are coming!" she giggled and disappeared behind a corner resulting in the scream of very unlucky man. Karma didn't kill him though. Just left a few shallow cuts along his chest and then ran away.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.