Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > Gorillaz RP

New Reply

Started by Noodle , May 29th 2023 09:06

Noodle - May 29th 2023 09:06

Hi, I'm seeking a gorillaz rp! I am more looking to roleplay with females and people outside of the gender binary but i suppose I could rp with males too.

I want to rp Gorillaz, mainly focusing on character dynamics and their family relationships! Like I espeacially like the Murdoc and Noodle father daughter relationship. I do not ship 2doc or 2nu. I also do not like mxf. If we did ships I would like Russdoc and Noodle x my female oc. I guess 2Ace is okay too. I especially don't want sm*t with mxf or mxm just makes me uncomfortable, hope you can respect that. I'll do any Phase!

Heart this
0 likes

Noodle - Jun 29th 2023 21:20

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

Corey - Sep 29th 2023 21:48

Hi! If this is still open, I’d be delighted to be part of it. :)

Heart this
1 like

Noodle - Oct 3rd 2023 13:37

What do you have in mind

Heart this
0 likes

Corey - Oct 6th 2023 00:06

I really like Murdoc and Noodle as father and daughter- I think phase one would be fun to work in!

Heart this
0 likes

Noodle - Oct 6th 2023 09:52

That would be fun! Are we including the whole cast? I always figured meeting Noodle for the first time would just be pretty fun to rp

Heart this
0 likes

Corey - Oct 6th 2023 19:45

Ooh, yes! Yes to all of that! I’ve never done roleplay before, though, so how will this work exactly?

Heart this
0 likes

Noodle - Oct 8th 2023 15:52

Oh man, um, I've never really met someone on here who had never roleplayed before. I am actually not sure how to explain it. Kinda like writing a story back and forth but we pick our characters

Heart this
0 likes

Corey - Oct 9th 2023 02:13

I was wondering more specifically, like would we make up a new first meeting for them? There is a canonical first meeting so I’m just not sure what we’re going for. If working with a newbie is too much pressure we don’t have to go through with it, no biggie!

Heart this
0 likes

Noodle - Oct 14th 2023 09:37

Oh I just assumed we'd elaborate canon events

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.