Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Escape from the multiverse

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jan 26th 2018 05:20

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 26th 2018 05:20

In the future there is an organization known as the multiverse order watch group or M.O.W.G (pronounced MA-WG) who keep things normal in there respective universes but when there leader gets taken to a Universe where the world is in chaos and now run by a a gangster with a large amount of money and laws don't exist, so M.O.W.G has some members pick out there favorite people from diffirent universes to create a task force to save him but they are all injected with a virus and if they don't save the leader in 48 hours the virus will kill them all but they will be givin an antidote if they complete the mission

Rules

No god tier characters

No demi god tier characters

No sm*t

Don't drink the kool-aid (you'll find out why later)

You have 5 days to reply or else i'll wright out your character and if you can't please explain why so someone of your choosing can take controll of your character untill you return

If your using a cannon character from a cannon universe use accurate information

Character sheet (adding extra fields to fill out is fine)

Name:

Alias:

Universe( being someone from real life or an OC is allowed)

Personality

Bio(don't make it too long or too short)

Stats (rated F to S if your character has all As there demi god level and if they have all As and one S or more than one S than they are god level)

Power:(an average human power rating is F)

Weapons(a normal Gun is worth and a normal sword is worth D+)

Physical(the average human rating for this is C-)

Personality (i don't have a comparrison rating for this one)

Edited Jan 28th 2018 18:17

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 27th 2018 19:04

(sure we are strapped for people joining so we need as many as we can get untill it becomes a small group rp anyways)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 27th 2018 22:37

(yeah it's still going)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 27th 2018 22:52

(that's fine i was hoping before we start we would get quite a collection of characters before we start and the 4 of my choosing will reflect that)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 28th 2018 18:16

(yes)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 29th 2018 13:45

(accapted and you don't have to use perfect grammer)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 29th 2018 13:46

(@Asertoss sure)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 29th 2018 16:45

(accepted)

(i want to wait for another person to join and for @Shade39 to post her bio before i post mine and the starter)

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:45

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 29th 2018 19:09

(like F is worst possible rating D is better than F but still not good C is not good or bad B is decent A is good and S means that they are fantastic at that and yor supposed to add + and - to them such as C+ would they have a little skill in that area)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 30th 2018 03:04

(yes you can have 3)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.