Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Coolsvile (Riverdale of Scooby Doo)

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Mar 5th 2019 00:47

ImNotCrazy - Mar 5th 2019 00:47

(That’s right I’m back again, not sure why this hasn’t been pitched for the CW officially tbh... anyways.) Thought this might be interesting to play out if people were interested. Main characters are obviously in this including the entire Mystery Gang, but secondary characters as well, ie Red Herring (the redheaded bully from pup named Scooby Doo), The Hex Girls, Angel Dynamite, Crystal (the alien girl from Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders), Rung Ladderton, Marcie Fleach (Hotdog Water), and any others you can think of. You are allowed to use OCs, but I’d like to see how many canon characters we can get in. (But I understand that the pool is not quite as wide or memorable as Archie Comics’ secondary characters. Like Riverdale, just because you chose someone that isn’t one of the original core characters, doesn’t mean you won’t be focused on in this story you’re just as involved.

Naturally, due to the more dramatic and m*tu*e themes of this RP, you will be able to play around with your character and change/spice things up with them. As for plot, I’m thinking Murder Mystery, occult (my favorite), teen/young adult drama. IF you plan on pursuing a romance with another character/player, make sure they’re also down with it beforehand. I’ll put some work into the plot myself, but please don’t be afraid to add and expand on your character and the plot yourself, this is a group affair after all!

(Also this logo is not owned or created by me in any way)

Edited Mar 5th 2019 04:14

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 5th 2019 00:48

Name: Norville "Shaggy" Rogers

Height: 6’4

Bio/Background: Norville Rogers, or just Shaggy, is a student at Crystal Cove High. Known for his rusty old van that gives him “Stoner Vibes” as some describe it. He’s a bit of an oddball, and he stands out due to his lengthy thin stature. He is very kindhearted and his goofy mannerisms make him approachable, at least you’d think that. When he’s not out with his friends, he can be found in his garage smoking and eating. He’s always got the munchies, if you catch my drift. He has a dog named Scooby, he honestly doesn’t remember how he came up with that name. All and all he’s a nice guy, but people seem to think he’s too odd and often try to avoid him. (More to come)

Edited Mar 5th 2019 01:41

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.