Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > At wars end (alternate history WW2 RP)

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jan 2nd 2018 05:47

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 2nd 2018 05:47

One general in WW2 got on the bad side of hus supieriors and he had to be punished, punishment was to create a squad of death row convicts to lead into a suicide mission to kill everyone at a party held in france by the nazis where high ranking generals are supposed to be

I have a plan to change history later in the RP if we go far enough

Rules

1.no killing another persons character without permission

2.your characters crime has to be something that would put them on death row

Character sheet basic

Name:
Personality
Other background info:
Appearance:(if you don't have a photo describe your charater)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 3rd 2018 17:38

Accepted

Now my character bios

Name john carmine

Age 48

Personality: is a strong devoted man but sometimes strays from the mission and plans though he doesn't have faith in this group of soldiers he hast to train for the suicide mission

Bio:after joinig the army he rose through the ranks untill he became major, he then started getting hated by his superiors and he was chosen to lead this mission

Appearance: he has grey hair and a major's outfit on usually he is also a little rinkled

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 5th 2018 18:02

(i guess shortly translates to two days)

Name:joseph waidslaw

Crime:shooting another soldier in the back in the middle of a battle

Personality: he is a very resiliant and smart man, however everyone always had trouble trusting him

Other background info:he was sargent in the military at the time of his crime

Appearance

Edited Jan 11th 2018 05:13

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 11th 2018 05:25

(well i wanted to add another character before i get this started but i only had one pre existing war OC remaining so)

Name:sasha vlaro

Personality:she is pretty optimistic, and she is pretty forgiving yet she is a little shy

Bio:a military colonel who started out cause she joined out as someone who spoke out against the lack of women in the army, however she didn't do very well on the battlefield but rather suggested tactics that ended up working very well with let rise through the ranks however she eventually kept on having to baby sit john because he worked too "out side the lines" and now she has to baby sit him on his suicide mission

Appearance:she is the woman wearing blue

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 26th 2018 09:03

Name: Jack
Crime: Killed a few of his men after they decided that his plan was complete failiure and his whole squad was dead before his hands with only him surviving
Personality: quiet and cold
Other background info: He isn't the smartest when it comes to plans, but if he doesn't go through with this it's either the chair or life in prison.
Appearance: Has a scar on his eyebrow black hair, in a military uniform.

Edited Mar 26th 2018 09:04

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 28th 2018 16:09

(@Cow and @SpecialAgentOrion now i know i had a woman as a character but there wouldn't be this many women in the military being this is world war two 1942 and gender discrimination was very much so a popular thing,not to mention most of the women where segregated into a seperate army corps at the time, and if they where double agents then there real names would be in the military record, i'm just trying to keep this realistic)

(@SpiderDude118 i ment original character not TF2 class)

Edited Mar 28th 2018 16:36

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.