Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Arch Valley

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 12th 2015 10:31

Shadey - Dec 12th 2015 10:31

Names can be so underrated. Especially here in ArchValley. There isn't so much as valleys, but tall buildings for big wigs like my old boss Charlie Puriko. "Mr.Perfect " and the happy go lucky can do guy that can do no wrong for his business and his city.
Bull I've worked for Arch Valleys perfect mayor as a business internship to earn some experience and. Get paid might I add, so I could earn some cash and experience to open up my own tattoo parlor.
All that I learned though was coffee runs how to take calls and lots and lots of pointless paperwork.......ugh but that's all in the past now. As soon as I was able to open up my shop I flipped off my boss and high tailed it out of there. Yes!
Now here I am. 22 years old with a not to shabby one bedroom apartment above my tiny tattoo parlor in down town Arch Valley.
I haven't been open too long though, and business is kind of slow but with an open mind and an open beer or two when I can at the bar down the road. I Violet Gray is ready to start a new life.....Maybe heh.

In the new area of the city Violet Doesnt know a whole lot of people but soon she will. Between Denny's grills (the bar) and her new business how could she not meet someone. Question is who will they be?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.