Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Anime/Space/Action Roleplay

New Reply

Started by BanditGamer77 , Jul 3rd 2018 17:15
Previous12Next

BanditGamer77 - Jul 3rd 2018 17:15

I am looking to do a 1 on 1 Roleplay based on an Anime Called, Galaxy Railways. It is action based, with space/sifi themes mixed in, as well as Romance, if requested that is. For anybody (Probably most peope) who don't know of this show, Galaxy Railways's is an Anime where a group of people, work for the SDF, OR Space Defense Force. They travel through space, fighting and form of deadly threats, or saving millions of lives, doing so in there flying, armored and weaponized space trains, which use a form of A.I. System to operate. Again, this is a 1 on 1 RP, but anyone who want's to do this, feel free to message. You don't need to know the anime, or research it, as it doesn't have to be 100% based off it, and such the rules can be..bended so to speak. Again, message me if you are interested on trying the idea out.

Heart this
1 like

Jacky138 - Jul 16th 2018 08:42

wow thats like one of my favourite anime since i was a kid. i also watched the galaxy express 999, leiji matsumoto's stuff never disappoint me :D

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 16th 2018 08:44

Your kidding me. YOU KNOW IT!! Finally, I never thought anyone who knew it would be on this website

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 16th 2018 08:50

of course i knew it, my father bought me a whole set of DVD of the show when i was in primary school, back then "Crossroads to Eternity" wasnt even released yet

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 16th 2018 08:51

Lucky you. I have seen most of them except ''Crossroads to Eternity''

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 16th 2018 08:57

have you also watched galaxy express 999? (i've only read the manga since the TV anime is kinda hard to find on internet...)

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 16th 2018 09:00

I have actually. The First Movie as well as the sequel, Adieu Galaxy Express 999 are online on Youtube, english dubbed, ready to watch for free

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 16th 2018 09:04

english dubbed. i prefers the japanese version, cuz i'm chinese, you see, watching anime in english just feel weird XD

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 16th 2018 09:06

I..will agree, I like the Japanese with Subtitles more in some cases, but sadly those versions I can't find at all, only the English dubbed Legacy versions

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 16th 2018 09:09

ikr, and i can only find some dubbed in mandarin, also feel out of place

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.