Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Angel in the Cemetery One on One role play.

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Jan 17th 2017 21:17

Shadey - Jan 17th 2017 21:17

"From Dawn to dusk she sleeps, she falls, she cries for the wind to no longer fall.
For blood to drop so she may wake but no one dares and no one knows as the angel waits.
For rest to end and she may wake. To rise once more from her grave, but when she wakes.
Only then will her wings fall and she may soar no more when she finally wakes......."

Inscribed on a tablet not far from the trees and the chapel that toll its bell at every high noon. Lies an angel at the center of the old cemetery. No one knows who built the precious marble statue that lays in permanent sorrow among the many graves that bear it silence. Ironically the silence within the dying grass, the gentle breeze that moved the chimes tied to the branches of the willow tree that looked over the chapel. The silence seemed to be the loudest thing here. There were never birds. Rain or shine nor even on the nicest of summer breezes as the chapel would hold its annual Sunday service and while we continued on with our lives.

The angel stayed. Bowed down and forever crying until one day. Two men got arrested fighting at the cemetery and beating each other up in the middle of a funeral service. When one of their friends tried to intervene she got knocked back. Falling to the ground and her head connecting on impact with the corner of the statue. Killing her instantly. Her red essence flowing across the base of the weeping angel. Another funeral had to now be arranged. A few days past. The two boys who fought where no longer free to roam the earth for several months to come and the statue in the cemetery was missing. Though a strange girl hiding in the trees could be found weeping in the shadows.

Heart this
1 like

Shadey - Feb 26th 2017 12:36

((Let me know i you want to give it a go. Either skype or here sorry it took me forever to respond to my own forum XD))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.