Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 14:46

*Grell looks at them back, showing a large amount of sass.*

Grell: Oh. It's /you/. What do /you/ want.

William: Why are you back and making enough noise to concern others in the building.

Grell: Oh, I'm so sorry if you don't like my panic attacks. And I'm on break. I don't have any more work till later.

William: I have more important work than this. Tell me what you were doing.

Grell: I already told you. I had another attack. Look, if you really don't care then leave me alone. If you wanted a more efficient reaper then go do it yourself. I don't care.

*Grell closed the door before Will can respond.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 14:52

*Book looks at SB, slightly uncomfortable. She keeps the illusion surrounding her up.

Book:...... (°-°'")

Edited Jan 29th 2018 18:06

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 14:55

*Grell waits for any signal that Will has left, then slides down the door to the ground.*

Grell: ...What am I going to do...

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 15:05

*There is no response.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 15:17

Grell: Sometimes I wish I could just die. Or run away and have nobody come after me. For them to just forget I ever existed and continue with their lives. Nobody likes me anyway... For humans I'm a bad omen, for demons I just get in the way and for other reapers I'm just an airhead. Even when you first met me you saw me as some sort of new evil that will kill your friends or whatever. I wish that when I died, I actually died.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 15:24

Book:.....

*The illusion around her and SB slowly fade.

Book:........I thought you were a Mage after you teleported.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 18:07

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 15:31

Grell: It doesn't matter. When I told you I was a Grim Reaper, you still were scared. I don't care anyway. I'm used to people hating or fearing my existence by now. I just wish that someone would judge me for who I am rather than what I am for once.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 15:37

Book: When you said you collect SOULS I was scared. I'm fine with the Reaper part, considering that most people assume the Grim Reaper is a Skeleton wearing nothing but a black cloak.

*She trails off, thinking of the ReaperTale AU she's heard about.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 18:07

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 15:45

Grell: Ohhhh. So you thought that I was the stereotype Grim Reaper that kills for fun. That I have no SOUL and no ability to even show sympathy. *He looks disheartened.* You're just like a human. Assuming that the only problems I've ever had was where to keep all the SOULs that I collect all the time.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 15:52

Book:(*Begins to look uncomfortable)No. Do you even have any idea how important a SOUL is? What happens when a Human or a Monster absorbs the other species SOUL?

Edited Jan 29th 2018 18:08

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.