Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > A Summer to remember Road trip(Group RP)

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Mar 2nd 2019 18:39
Previous12Next

ImNotCrazy - Mar 2nd 2019 18:39

(1*8+, m*tu*e, alcohol, possible drugs(not a strong focus), language)

We just graduated, and everyone is getting ready to move on towards their new lives. But why not one last crazy adventure before then? The crew decides to take a road trip. All of them in a big ass tour sized bus. Nights at truck stops, under the stars roughing it in the woods, beautiful cliffs to dive off of, and dealing with each other’s sh*t for better or worse.

Let’s pack our sh*t up and do this thing! Maybe a couple music festivals, crash a couple parties, sleeping on the ground under the night skies. Anything to live a little before the summer ends.

youtu.be/Re4ro4Gsczk

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Mar 2nd 2019 20:01

Character Sheet

Name:

Nick Name (what they go by):

Height:

Hobbies/Talents:

Bio/Background:

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 2nd 2019 20:01

Name: Reese Wallace

Nick Name (what they go by): Reys

Height: 5’11

Hobbies/Talents: Writing, Drawing, reading comics, music, photography

Bio/Background: Reys is the kind of person who is chill as long as you don’t try to piss him off. Meaning that he’s cool with most people if they don’t want to pick a fight. He likes to feel the adrenaline rush of adventure and when he’s not, he’s usually too high to think straight. He’s a wild son of a bitch, and he owns it. Reys has another side of himself that actually enjoys the downtime moments of life too. Late nights chatting with friends, talking some nonsense about some bogus business idea only to forget what they were talking about. He looks back at that stuff fondly.

Edited Mar 3rd 2019 00:42

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 3rd 2019 00:45

Awesome! I suppose we can get started, and if others want to join later they can. I’ll get a starter going.

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Mar 3rd 2019 00:56

Reese sat at the edge of the his roof, just outside of his window. He’d been out of class for a few weeks and graduation was the night prior. The wind danced gently over his arms and face. This was it, this was what he was supposed to be looking forward to his whole life. No more class, no more rules. He thought so anyways. We didn’t put much thought into what he’d wanted to do with his life he put it off year after year until, well here he was.

He sighed dramatically, before hopping down. “Reese! Didn’t I tell you not to hang off of there?!” His mother yelled from the window. Reese apologized before heading down towards the city. Here he was, all the free time in the world and bored out of his mind. He had classes at some sh*t community college in October, but nothing before then. He didn’t just want to waste time before then.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 3rd 2019 09:46

Reese had been off in a daze. He’d been overthinking his future and what the possible next step for him would be. He’d probably figure it out in the fall, but t he still worried about it frequently. Reese was wondering deep into the cavern that he called his mind, when suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

It was Paz, he’d been calling his name. Reese had meet him at the beginning of the school year. Paz from outside the country and was new to the school, so naturally someone would have to help him out and that someone had been partly Reese. “Oh, hey Paz how’s is going?” He replied. He saw Holly coming from a different direction and waved.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 4th 2019 16:07

Reese greeted everyone, the group was still energetic from the night prior. He looked over to see a quiet TJ and gave him a wave. “So, Listen. The original intention was to get a mini bus. But there’s been a slight problem.” He paused. “When I called to check on the order, they said they didn’t have any available anymore so they’d give us a replacement vehicle instead, but don’t worry. I told them we where going on a group road trip so hopefully they get something with enough seating and storage.” He added. They’d spent a while planning this trip, so nothing was about to ruin this for him. Reese smiled at the group, “This trip is gonna be awesome. Don’t worry I’ve got some sweet ideas for some spots to travel to all summer.” He said excitedly.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 4th 2019 21:11

(It was referring to their graduation, same day. I misread that sorry! I was thinking he was there my bad, haha!)

Edited Mar 4th 2019 21:12

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Mar 5th 2019 01:54

He ignored Alex’s assumption, he though he was actually high at the moment. Reese smiled as Lydia ran up to them, “Trust me, that’s gonna be a vital part of our summer.” He replied while giving an approving nod. “Let’s head to the dinner to talk logistics, I’ll buy.” He insisted. Reese’s father was a business owner who preferred give his son money rather than spending time with him. Reese didn’t completely hate it though, all they did was fight when they were around each other anyways. Reese opened the door of the dinner and smiled at the host, “Hey Tod! Any chance you could get us a booth?”, they’d known the group for a while now and always had a booth open for the group. “Sure do, I’d figure you guys would show up sooner or later.” The host replied energetically. They were lead to a booth near the back of the establishment.

Edited Mar 5th 2019 01:58

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Mar 5th 2019 03:51

Reese looked at Alex, “Okay, for Holly’s and the rest of our sakes. No banging in the vehicle. You have a tent for that, plus it’s a rental and I have to explain every... anomaly at the end of the summer and to answer your question. Yeah TJ’s cool, I actually don’t mind him at all.” Reese replied, stressing the rule. Reese ordered some appetizers to start things off. “Hm, the thing is. EVERYONE goes to Vegas, and I’d like to keep my kidneys thank you very much. I’m thinking the open road and some huge beaches and a few festivals... that sort of thing.” He told the group. “But then again this is everyone’s trip so...” he trailed off.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.