Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > A Shifting Hunt

New Reply

Started by shortyonwheelz , Jun 23rd 2018 17:00

REMRoleplay - Mar 19th 2019 02:21

Omri had finished his meal rather quickly, hearing the question he ignored it for a second. Nodding, he took the canteen from Kaizer and gulped down quite a bit, though being mindful to leave some. The water was so fresh, much fresher than the water he's been drinking.

Eventually, Omri couldn't dodge the question. Still holding the canteen, just for something to grip, he answered, "I do not have any family." His throat became rather sore as if something was stuck there that he couldn't loose. His breathing came in short bursts, sadness echoing through his movements and voice. Omri tried not to meditate on his past. Not that he was unhappy, Omri was one to try and stay positive no matter the situation, though like any normal person, the memory of his parents still hurt.

Heart this
0 likes

shortyonwheelz - Mar 20th 2019 16:56

Kiazer shook his head as he heard the kid didn't have parent. He got up and came to his side. "You can stay with me for the night if you'd like." he says. He could relate to the kid. He lot his parents at the age of thirteen and has been in the wood or lost to the town ever since. He then walked a bit to the other meat he had hanging and cut more. He needed to get more of it cooked before he could call it a night.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 20th 2019 17:06

Omri looked up at Kiazer when he came over and once he'd spoken, Omri nodded and said, "Thank you." Never had Omri met anyone like this man. Someone who was willing to simply be nice. No one was ever nice to a homeless boy, none of the children in the town wanted anything to do with him and the parents didn't like him for they thought he was dirty and sick and would get their kids sick so they always kept their children away from him. Omri was actually in perfect health, besides the fact he doesn't eat for days at a time, but other than that, there really wasn't anything wrong with him. Omri was simply glad Kiazer was willing to help him.

Heart this
0 likes

shortyonwheelz - Mar 20th 2019 17:11

((You can if you'd like or if you want to rp with Kaizer the same starter we can add eachother and can rp there))

Heart this
0 likes

shortyonwheelz - Mar 20th 2019 17:14

Kaizer looked at the boy. "Tell me who feeds you if you have noone?" he asked as he worked on cutting a slab smaller. He was knelt down as he worked but ever so often he'd stick his nose up as roll his neck making it not so obvious he was testing the air for dangers.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 20th 2019 17:22

Omri didn't entirely want to tell him where he got his food for he wasn't proud of it, but this man was willing to feed him, give him water AND a place to stay for the night. The least he deserved is an explanation. Omri took a deep breath, "I steal food..." he said, his head lowered. Omri had always hated the idea of stealing food, but he had no choice. He would be dead, starved completely to the bone if he didn't steal.

Heart this
0 likes

shortyonwheelz - Mar 23rd 2019 03:29

"I see. Well a growing boy has to eat doesn't he... you were going to steal my food weren't you." Kiazer says looking at Omri. He twisted the knife and then stuck it in a piece of wood.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 23rd 2019 03:55

Omri looked up, guilt in his eyes, "I am sorry..." he responded. Omri had never been caught stealing. His small size and ability to go unnoticed allowed him to steal easily, though it still left a hole in him. One that continued to grow as he continued to steal, but he knew he had to. Besides, he only ever stole when he was hungry and only what he needed.

Heart this
0 likes

shortyonwheelz - Apr 22nd 2019 10:55

Kiazer shook his head "did you do it to survive?" He asked trying to make a point. "If you did you cant be blamed, I'll tell you what how about I teach you to hunt, instead of stealing all the time you'll earn it." He says looking at Omri.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 22nd 2019 15:53

Omri gulped, "I do not know if I have the strength to do that..." he simply answered. Though he appreciated the thought, Omri knew he wasn't very strong mentally. Killing animals wasn't the problem; though he hated the thought he knew it was for survival and so it was perfectly okay. It was the blood, the corpse, the remains once it was killed. Omri wasn't one to stomach that kind of stuff. "But... maybe I can try?" his voice sounded as if he were asking; asking himself whether he should or not. The only way he considered it was because he was desperate. Omri didn't want to steal anymore, he was done with it. Besides, being able to hunt meant you usually never went to sleep hungry.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.