Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 17th 2016 09:46

"Christ. There already destroying the facility. What was that blast Arden demanded and his boss smiled at the researchers reaction. "Do not freak out out Arden though I am curious .yar what that blast was. You said it would help you find......Dalia?" He asked giving the two researchers who had joined them a slight nod and a hello.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 17th 2016 17:53

"Tord what do you have for us" he said curiously looking over to the two researchers curiously slipping his hands back in his pocket when he slipped the flame back Down

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 17th 2016 22:36

"Tord has the serum been tested. " He asked first gesturing Chlo and Kugo insolence wanting to know all possible options.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 18th 2016 22:24

Hey))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 18th 2016 22:30

When Tord didn't answer he turned back to Chlo and smiled. "The tranquilizer darts will be a precaution than. My sweet Chlo. Come we have something to discuss don't we?" he offered an arm to her before looking ot Kugo. "And fire demon!" He called. "Behave yourself"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 18th 2016 22:30

When Tord didn't answer he turned back to Chlo and smiled. "The tranquilizer darts will be a precaution than. My sweet Chlo. Come we have something to discuss don't we?" he offered an arm to her before looking ot Kugo. "And fire demon!" He called. "Behave yourself"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 20th 2016 17:18

((Aww Kugo))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 20th 2016 17:23

((Lumi-chan!))

He places a hand on hers and looks to Tord and his companion. "If you and the fire starter are going to be......searching together perhaps you should get to know one another. " He suggested before walking away with Chlo and into his office which were down a few hall ways down since the facility was so big. Ardene himself profusely protested. Determined to convince them this was a bad idea but being ignored he sighed frustration clear on the impatient scientists face as he wronged his fingers through his hair before thumping his forehead on the wall in defeat. The boss chuckled. "So impatient so young"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 20th 2016 18:32

((ShadedAssassins Dalia misses her Alpha! You can start off anywhere if youd like rather than go back to were we left off))

"My hand. My dear girl what are you talking about." He said sitting at his desk placing his hands on his desk They looked normal as he looked to her in a calm look. Smirking slightly.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 20th 2016 18:40

"Well you have been under a lot of stress lately and those drugs Arden gave you, those cause migraines and nausea. Plus with the lack of sleep you've been giving is sure to cause a damper n your perception" He reasons cracking his neck slightly and winched. "Im simply a man of science and a man for care. These good little creatures get a home and away from the prying eyes of the public whom by the by still have truble accepting the reality of the supernatural" He comments opening a drawer and pulling out a sucker offering her one as he popped another one in his mouth,

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.