Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Cobra Kai Roleplay

New Reply

Started by Rock_God , May 24th 2022 23:11

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 10:51

@the_mad_wolf, it looks like @LeniTheAther is offline right now,.. so this is going to be a bit difficult because she was supposed to be at the beach with us. I sure wish we could get everybody online at the same time.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 10:55

Yeah I know the problem Leni is not,.. I hope she comes online soon, I really want to continue. I just messaged her hoping that her notifications were on so that she would pop online, but I got an idea what we could do in the meantime. :)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 10:57

Okay, is that the request I just got?

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 11:00

I was just about to say that, so it is Wolfie's turn. As a reminder, Miguel just questioned Johnny if they actually were going to go swimming in their clothes. Now I'll go ahead and checkout the group and Leni can jump in at any point. :)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 11:03

Never mind,.. that's all that's there right now. @the_mad_wolf I will go ahead and post my line again. :)

"So, are we really supposed to go swimming in our clothes?" Miguel wondered. (They're still inside the car at this point btw.)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 11:14

Miguel simply just shrugged and took off his seatbelt and got out of the car. "Alright, I guess we are then." He said to himself while taking off his shirt and shrieking as he got into the water. "It's freezing in here!" He cried out.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 11:18

"Who are you?" Miguel wondered. "And how are you doing that?" He asked her while folding his arms and shivering.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 11:23

"No, I meant who are you and where did you learn to surf?" He asked her while looking back at his father wondering if he was just as cold as he was.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 11:49

"Who's Cleo?" He asked her.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 25th 2022 11:58

"Oh yeah, that helps a lot considering the fact I don't know her either." He told her with a roll of his eyes. (Just so you know, when @the_mad_wolf comes back, give him a chance to respond too. I think you already knew that, but I just want everybody to be included, but it looks like he disappeared for now.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.