Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Plots that are a little too... spicy

New Reply

Started by TheFoolCard , Jul 14th 2020 01:10

TheFoolCard - Jul 14th 2020 01:10

So basically this is a list of plots that have been rotting in my notes app, just waiting for the day I have the balls to ask someone to rp them with me.
Lately I've been on Amino a lot, and Amino is nice, but since so many of the users are teens, you can pretty much only make really sanitized clean posts
But I think that if I post these ideas here, it'll be fine?
Obviously though, this is 1*8+... STOP READING IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 PLEASE.
I really want a girl x girl rp, or boy x boy. But I could do girl x boy, maybe, if I'm the girl? But honestly if you're a straight guy reading this because you want a sm*t rp, be warned that I'm very picky lol, sorry if that sounds mean....
Anyway some of these plots are dirty, and some are just too angsty or potentially "problematic". I'm not trying to romanticize mental illness or abuse or anything like that!! I just like angsty rps.

(Priest x sinner)
Character A is a priest. Character B attends regularly. To raise money, everyone in the church starts donating things to be sold.
Character B meant to donate some old magazines, but accidentally grabbed the wrong pile and donated his/her p0rn magazines by mistake.
Character A finds the box with B's name on it and starts looking through the collection. Intrigued by B's tastes, he decides to "punish" him/her for donating the sm*tty magazines.

(Human x Drider)
Character A is walking through the woods, and while wondering around, he/she suddenly gets trapped in a large spider web. The web is so big and strong, that he/she can't break free. Character B, a drider, finds him/her in his/her web. Seeing that character A is very vulnerable, character B decides to take advantage of this situation. Character A is suddenly glad he/she got trapped here.

(Player x his best friend)
Character A and character B are both guys, and best friends. They're both single and frequently go out to flirt with women, taking turns being each other's wingman. One day when they're at a party, character A takes this a little too far and pisses off the girl he's talking to. The girl just so happens to be a witch, and uses her power to curse him to live the rest of his life as hot girl, so he knows how she felt.
But now that character A is female, character B starts feeling attracted to him and wants to be more than friends.

(Alien x human mate)
Character A is from a foreign planet. Their species is recovering from a terrible war with another planet. Their opposite sex was nearly wiped out, and as a result, their entire species could die out.
So they're trying to repopulate by searching for mates from other planets.
Character A goes to Earth and finds character B

(Innocent guy x his best friend)
Character A has barely any experience with dating for one reason or another. His best friend, B, has plenty and is very popular with girls.
For the first time, A gets a girlfriend. He confesses to B that he's nervous about getting his first kiss, and B offers to let him "practice" on him.
A realizes he likes B more than his girlfriend, he decides needs more "practice" with B and asks about trying more than just kissing.

(Victorian doctor x asylum patient)
Character A is a doctor trying to cure character B, a patient in the asylum. Character A has tried putting character B in straight jackets and shackles, locking him/her all alone in a padded cell, but secretly he/she feels sorry for character B. In order to let B walk around the asylum freely, without the risk of him hurting him/herself or anyone else, A puts a shock collar on B. He/she tells B that he/she will press the button on the remote and give him/her a shock anytime he/she misbehaves, as a punishment. A doesn't realize that B is a masochist, and sees this as a very good thing.

(Jock x Nerd)
Character A is a pretty typical jock, he's popular, athletic, charismatic, and kind of dumbass.
He's struggling with in college, not understanding the lessons, and starts to panic, afraid of becoming a failure.
So he turns to B, a nerdy shy guy/girl in his class who he knows is smart. He begs B for help, but B is hesitant. B agrees to help, but only if A will pay him/her back with sex.

^^that's the end of the sexi plots, now it's angsty~ not that the angsty plots can't have adult fun time too lol.

(Paparazzi by Lady Gaga)
Muse A is famous musician, and muse B is their fan. 
One day, muse A comes home to find muse B inside their house. 
Muse  B was stalking them and broke in.

(Bad friend by Bear Hands)
Muse A has been best friends with muse B for a long time, but their friendship has been strained ever since muse A got into a relationship that turned abusive, but A was scared to leave. Muse B has secretly been in love with A, so they murder the abusive partner. Muse A sees this, so B kidnaps A to prevent them for telling authorities. 

(Hatef*** by The Bravery)
Muse A has had homicidal urges their whole life, without knowing why or what to do about it. One day, they crack. A murders Muse B.
B goes to heaven and becomes an angel. B is assigned to be a guardian angel and watch over a human. In an act of cruel irony, the human B has to watch over and protect, is A the murderer. They are both horrified by this, B having to be nice to someone who literally killed them and A being stuck with the guilt of what they did. Will they be able to get along?

(Reaper man by Mother Mother)
Character A is already lonely and a little emotionally unstable. They only have one person who they're close to, and when that person dies in front of them, their heart is broken. When character B comes to take their soul, A begs them not to. B tries to be comforting and assures them that their departed loved one will be happy in the afterlife. 
A falls in love with B due to their comforting presence, but doesn't know how to deal with their affection for the reaper. So they start killing people to get B's attention. 

(Calm me down by Mother Mother)
Character A, for whatever reason, is in a psychiatric hospital. To help them cope with this situation, heaven sends them a guardian angel, character B. Problem is, no one else can see the angel, so A just makes theirself look even more insane when they talks to them. Still though, they feel comforted by B's presence and begins to develop a bit of a crush on them.

(Kill my boyfriend by Natasha Kills)
Character A and character B have been ride or die best friends for years, and they would do anything for each other, maybe even kill. They always called each other platonic soulmates, although they both secretly wanted to be more than platonic. They were just too afraid to say it out loud. Suddenly, things change when character A starts dating someone else. Slowly, character A starts spending more and more time with their boyfriend, and less and less time with character B. At first character B is angry, but then starts to suspect that character A isn't acting this way by choice. A is in an abusive relationship, and scared to leave. 
One day, B gets a call from A, and immediately they pick up the phone. A tells them that they've killed their boyfriend, they're in love with B, and they need help hiding the body. 

Edited Jul 14th 2020 01:11

Heart this
2 likes

TheFoolCard - Jul 18th 2020 01:13

Bump. Dis still open :p

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.