Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Converse Kids Roleplay{Revamp} Take 3

New Reply

Started by Piperrox002 , Sep 30th 2019 18:17

Piperrox002 - Dec 8th 2019 03:06

Sitting in the passengers seat of his moms black honda he kind of spaced out. Tanner didn't have much to say so he found solitude in his music of screamo and dark lyrics. Once they arrived he grabbed his bag and got out of the car, making his way into the main building towards the reception while his mom signed some forms. Tanner was given a welcome pack which contained school schedule and locker combo.

Giving his mom a long hug he tells her that he would remember the drill and only call during serious emergencies. Tanner soon made his way down the long hall before reaching the locker keeping his head down he tested the combo and it opened easily. The only reason he was at this ridiculous school is that his mother said it had an amazing Photography program.Secretly she needed him to get some mental help so he wouldn't try to hurt himself or any one around him. His favourite colours other than the usual were actually red and purple and black hearts were his go to symbol.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Dec 8th 2019 03:06

@Creza11

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Dec 17th 2019 21:04

Nikkita had been out all night making deals and skating at the park so by the time she came home it was 6:30am. She barely flopped down on her bed when her phone buzzed off with a reminder, she had been so stoned she didn't even realize that she had a random hookup until she walked into her bathroom and saw that she had hickeys up and down her neck. Doing a sniff test of her clothes they smelt like weed which was perfectly fine by her grabbing her skateboard,hat and bag from her closet she runs downstairs.

Nikkita completely ignores her dad he was still up her a** about her lifestyle choices but she was a minor so Nikki couldn't legally get a place of her own which drove her mad she hated school so much and was forced into this place called Crosswinds, thinking it would be some dumpy place full of losers it was actually pretty big. Walking through the front doors she gets directions to her locker seeing the looks from people she smirks, Nikki was known for wearing baggy cargo pants and hats even though she was very good looking. Once at her locker she grabs her textbooks and extra drops as much as she liked smoking it gave her painfully dry eyes and she couldn't be bad all the time.

(( Outfit of the day but couldn't find baggy pants))

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Dec 17th 2019 22:26

Nikkita was just about to go to class when she felt her phone buzz off again looking down she couldn't recall the number but someone clearly did and thanked her for whatever went on last night. Nikki hoped that she could see them again her neck still ached but her long hair was able to keep the marks hidden for now, she had been secretly into hip hop taking drop in classes in between her side buisness and skateboarding she signed up for it when she saw the programs they offered here at Crosswinds.

"Hey I had fun too but I feel like an idiot on the fact I don't remember giving you my number anyway we can meet up again soon so we can re trace our night? Well I gotta run take care haha" She put it in her pocket after sending to Phoenix

The bell rang and Nikkita just made it into dance with minutes to spare the teacher ended up being a grad student who just turned 19 and started with a few warm ups and introductions having taken some form of dance for awhile this was smooth sailing for her but didn't want to be the cheeky know it all, some time had past and now she was sweating which really brought out the smell of weed and she acted like it was coming from the air outside.

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Dec 18th 2019 00:23

Nikkita was done her warmups when her phone buzzed once again seeing that it was the same number as before she smiled while reading through it and sent a quick reply back that she needed to have facial recognition and gave a rough time before throwing it back in her pocket, todays routines were fairly basic she met some people that she recognized from the drop ins so started chatting and getting familiar with her teacher, it was a rough go already and school barely started at least her first class was something enjoyable she had History and then the Science class third period.

"Actually that would be super helpful I am afraid I went over my max so just trying to get through the morning hope you are doing alright though I have a few things to take care of first but I will text later"

Heart this
2 likes

Piperrox002 - Dec 18th 2019 00:46

Tanner walked into his first class which was English. Moving to the back of the class he pulled his hoodie up over his head and pretended to be sleeping. He was already regretting that decision and would be put on the spot with people who kept looking at him like he was something contagious. One of the biggest reasons he hardly talked to anyone its not that he was exactly shy it was the fact everytime he said something he would get shoved or told to go kill himself because of him being Emo the dark secrets were laying underneath mentally and physically Poetry and Photograpghy were the two hobbies that he knew well and his mom let him take them at this new school even if the only place he wanted to be was with his sister out of state.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Dec 18th 2019 13:29

Tanners mind was having a war with itself, he almost didn't even know he was in class still until he heard a guy with a raspy voice address him. Lifting his head a bit he looks past his bangs and sees a tattooed guy and began making small talk.Hoping not to get caught on the first day, "Oh hi yeah I always keep to myself because us Emos hide in darkness anyways" He gave an awkward smile before introducing himself "by the way names Tanner did you catch any notes I cannot concentrate at all" Tanner lays back down and found his air pod headphones sticking them in his ears to quiet his thoughts. He was almost asleep at this point when he felt a tap on his shoulder drifting out of mellow mode he looked up to see the teacher with a concerned look on their face and he knew that it was going to be a longer day than he expected before the bell rang Tanner slipped a peice of paper to this other guy and said text him sometime.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Dec 18th 2019 17:00

Nikkita got a little grumpy that she hadn't heard back from the mystery number but continued on she was in serious need of some weed so went outside to light up a joint not caring who was around she was leaning against the wall enjoying some puffs and peace when all of a sudden she heard some goodie goodie call out to her about the rules and she was so fed up she flipped them the middle finger and was soon met by the principle who gave her detention for being lippy and rude and her dad would have to be called which she rolled her eyes at the thought of having him involved in anything she did this was the begining of hell.

"Randal go suck a lemon this doesn't concern you I have every right to smoke and do and say what I want its a free country, Principle Kimble tell your sidekick to back off before I give them something to worry about.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Dec 18th 2019 19:40

Nikki was on the brink of possible destruction and the principle stated that detention would take place at the end of the day feeling a vibration she knew that it had to be that number again but ignored it until it was safe to look once she knew that she was alone she pulled her phone from her pocket and quickly read the text before replying. "Hey meet me at the skate park in ten minutes" she needed to get away for awhile , walking back inside she grabs her board and a few more joints and made her way to the park she had friends and customers all over town even running into an ex which caused a bit of tension she did a few ollies and rode the half pipe a few times as she was coming down she saw someone sitting on the bench blinking her eyes she rode over and it was like a case of dejavu, her neck began throbbing again but ignored the pain and gave a casual smile.

"Hey I don't mean to stare or be a total creep but somehow I feel like we met before did you happen to have a large tattoo on your forearm and can you tell me if these are your lip prints again sorry for being a freak I just need to know"

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Dec 18th 2019 20:35

Nikki listened to him talk and a small part of her knew who this guy was but she needed to be sure it was him the tattoo was definately familiar and she began laughing at how he still had a blurred memory she stuck her hands in her pocket feeling a bit awkward but tried to keeo the situation calm.

"Well I was really stoned last night so not really sure what I did or said but my names Nikkita in case you forgot and I'm the chick that had the camo pants and purple Volcom hat" Nikki dove right in with her sarcastic personality "Haha should I be worried? I would say we can try and see if those marks are yours but that might be too bold"

Edited Dec 18th 2019 20:57

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.