Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Survive the trials

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jul 29th 2018 21:04

Cylie - Jul 31st 2018 16:14

Noah took soul's hand and nodded, "alright." He said softly and let out a relieved sigh as he followed his father. Glad to get out of the water and away from the hunter, the human and the other demons. However they regretted leaving the tempting scent of blood behind. He flicked his tongue out and frowned as they walked away, limping slightly with each step. A butterfly flirted passed and landed on one of his white horns. Noah sneezed and shook his head watching the colorful thing fly away. "We missed you." He said softly.

The Sun was setting now. And with night a still, broken darkness fell over the city that was once bright and alive at night. Now ruined and barely standing.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 1st 2018 10:42

Noah puffed out his chest and lifted his chin, "I can walk on my own." He said proudly but when soul asled why synn had hurt them his pride deflated and she shrugged, "I think she was afraid." He got quiet, his hair faded to white and his eyes became the same brown as their mother's.

Synn glared at the water as she truged through it. She was slightly shorter than her brother and quite a bit shorter than her father so the water was up to her thighs washing against the cuts she had made. "I did it because of that stupid hunter." She snarled, "he used some sort of magic or something. . . froze us in the water. I got us out." She looked up at soul, "it doesn't even hurt."

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 1st 2018 12:00

(Yep! Just post a character sheet and jump in!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 1st 2018 13:40

(Welcome, luftteufel, to the trials. Lets see if you survive.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 1st 2018 15:12

(Its an interesting idea. . . sure. Why not?)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 2nd 2018 12:45

(Welcome, Takuto, to the trials, lets see if you survive.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 2nd 2018 14:11

(Three days ago the first trial took place. No electronics, mahcinary or any of that stuff works anymore. A demon was chasing a demon and stopped her from eating a human, the demon Hunter is now beneath a ruined building. A family was partly reuinted and a shaoeshifter is somewhere in their base. You can kinda just jump in anywhere or go back and read whats hapoened.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 2nd 2018 16:03

Synn huffed in annoyance and rolled her eyes, "Noah's scared of his own shadow. He'll get us killed. He's scared of his own shadow just like mom." She snapped not really thinking before she spoke. She was a bit of a spitfire, and in the heat of her anger she wasn't careful with her words. Their mother, Clarissa, had always been timid and shy and always needed to be protected. Synn knew that Noah really was like her in that way. And whenever he got really scared she became angry and protective. She was always thinking of her brother. It was hard not to when they shared a body.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 2nd 2018 16:13

Name: Clarissa Williams

Species: Nosoi (spirit of sickness and plague)

Appearance: black/brown hair and warm brown eyes. She has pale skin and tattooed 001 on the side of her neck in bold black ink

Bio: clary was a test subjects the humans used to try and find cures for different illnesses. She got away from the labs and found soul. They have been together ever since.

(And yes she is not much older than synn and Noah, as part demon the twins are actually only a year old. However they have grown at a very fast rate up until this point. Their aging will now be exceedingly slow.)

Edited Aug 2nd 2018 16:24

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 2nd 2018 22:55

(Yep! They love eachother just that much~)

Synn crossed her arms, her tail flicking irritably brushing against soul's thigh as he carried her. "But waiting is boring!" She whined, "we should hunt. We're hungry . . ." she said and tilted her back slightly to try and catch the scent of prey. Her senses were sharp, she could taste blood on the wind. And her attention was instantly focused in the direction she could smell it from. Synn squirmed out of soul's arms splashing into the water that was now up to her waist she intently followed the scent climbing on top of cars to get a better vantage point. After a little while of tracking it she froze on top of a broken school bus as water dripped from her clothing and hair. She had been moving quickly and gone a decent ways. Synn looked around, her brown eyes sharp, she was entirely alert trying to find the source of the blood. Her every instinct told her to follow it.

Clarissa let out a surprised shriek when two people ran into her knocking her into the water. (Alton and Elliot) she sat up coughing and gagging then looked up and backed say quickly, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't see you in the dark." She apologized

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.