Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Bleach: Rise of Hueco Mundo

New Reply

Started by Zirael , Apr 19th 2018 15:47

Karma333 - May 1st 2018 14:59

“ listen. I don’t really wanna fight you. Or anyone at that matter. I would rather taking a nap, but, I have to deal with you. You damned espada.” He said and he wasint gonna draw his zanpokto unless he really needed to as he adjusted the strap on his chest as he he watched her moves carfully

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - May 1st 2018 17:33

Kyousuke noticed Kibo up ahead and the arrancar he was speaking to. "Over there, it's captain Kibo !!" He pointed at him so that his lieutenant would notice and ran towards him.

On a nearby rooftop Azuma noticed the other captain and saw what he was planning to do. "No three on one would be a bit unfair, don't you think." He smirked and drew his sword. "Huelga, Tronido."

Suddenly Kyousuke and his lieutenant were stopped by a huge thunderstrike that hit the ground inches before them. When the blast subsided a man dressed in white jumped in front of them and said. "Your fight is with me."

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - May 1st 2018 18:05

He herd a thunder strike and he sighed as he looked at the girl l this spiritual presser your giving off isint just a normal arrancar.” He said and he looked at her still. He then looked back to see Kyousuke and he nodded as he looked back at het

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - May 1st 2018 20:02

He glarebdand he looked at her “ don’t touch my lieutenant.” He said and he took a step “ i’m Not drawing my zonpokto unless I need to.”

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - May 1st 2018 22:51

He looked at her as she suddenly vanished. His eyes whent wide and he growled as he saw her in her hollow form. He stepped and he drew his sword slicing her backback

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - May 2nd 2018 00:24

he glared and he moved fast and he tryed doing a drop kick as he growled " shut up." he said and he tilted his head slightly " you dont touch her. got it?"

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - May 2nd 2018 01:19

He looked at her and he growled “ let her go! You filthy arrancar!” He said and he growled at her “ fight me, just leave her outta this one.”

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - May 2nd 2018 02:11

He growled and he flashstepped going to her back to distract her the. He flashstepped again to her side swinging the zonpokto on her arm

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - May 2nd 2018 16:45

he looked at her and he growled as he was kicked in the side " ohhh shut up you over grown pill hug!" he said as he growled as he got up and looked at her " i'm a capten for a reson. and i'm going to protect wo i can." he said and he approched as he shoullderd her in the chest

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - May 6th 2018 05:53

Azuma looked at Kyousuke. "I always like to know who I'm fighting so tell me captain, Which squad do you belong to ?"

Kyousuke looked a bit reluctant to answer but eventually spoke up. "Captain of the 13th squad. Kyousuke Kagami. And this is my lieutenant Shueshi Mina. Now tell me Espada. What number are you ?"

Azuma grinned and pulled his shirt down a bit revealing the number one on his chest. "Primera Espada, Azuma Ichiro."

Kyousuke's eyes widened as he saw the number because he knew he stood before the enemy's leader.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.