Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > NeverNorm

New Reply

Started by Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen , Dec 30th 2017 17:00

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 9th 2018 02:51

_Locations with possible clues on how to escape NeverNorm_

• City Center - Famous business corporations with high reputation should have some well kept secrets. Central government knows every nook and cranny of NeverNorm, problem is...they won't say anything.

• Market - maybe some semblance of information can be dug out, but if its something about leaving...very less likely.

• MarketSubway - lots of crooks keep their mouth shut about sensitive topics. But if you want info, your gonna have to beat em' out.

• Gallows Alley Slum - gold mine...but the gangsters, murderers and hoodlums ain't sayin sh*t. Your gonna have to kill and scare before you get any info, assuming you don't get killed first.

• The Outskirts - maybe you'll find a secret exit?

• Red Light District - you can get the right info from the right people. You're gonna have to find the place first, then find the people. Beware though, people here aren't welcoming either.

• Morhave District:
- NeverNorm Phoenix Academy - surely the most famous educational institute in all of NeverNorm has some sort of info.
-ClearLake Institute- Less info, but more accessible to strangers.

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 9th 2018 03:48

((1. By mix and match do you mean multiple creatures in one body? If so, I'll allow it, but it has to put some sort of strain or wear on Floura.
2. Michael's healing varies on the injury. Cuts and bruises take minutes. Broken bones or deep cuts and stabs take hours. Severed limbs take 10 - 20 hours. In this case, his arms could take 10 - 12 hours.))

Edited Jan 9th 2018 03:49

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 9th 2018 10:17

Few days!? Andy doesn't have a few days, he thought, he needed to get home straight away! He shouldn't dally any longer, his parents are worried sick by now. "Ugh...this is nothing, I - I gotta get home quick!" Forcing himself up, but his weak arms gave way and his limp body fell to the ground with an oof. Andy sobs, "I wanna go home..."

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 10th 2018 10:03

Upon hearing that chances of leaving this place ways near impossible Andy couldn't even cry, nor shed a single tear. The harrowing thought of being unable to return home, of being stuck here where he was nearly killed...of the thought of leaving his home behind. It struck him with so much grief, his mind and body didn't even know how to react. Andy lay silently on the floor, he was helpless. Confronted with circumstances he never even knew. Andy would cower back the felling of weakness boiling inside of him, being destitute and unable to move as his mind filled with horror and monotonous feeling.

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 11th 2018 03:12

Admittedly he felt a slight sense of solace from Floura's human form, Andy would never accept being stranded in NeverNorm. In fact, it sort of infuriated him that she would even suggest a new family. He squeezed her hand provoked, but Andy's non - confrontational nature prevented anymore of that frustration from boiling too much. Simply releasing his grip and slouching over in grief. Somehow he wanted to comprehend his situation, but to no avail. Having no idea left he decides to leave his fate on the hands of these strangers.

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 12th 2018 00:25

((Get ready for day 2.....day 1 ain't over with until everyone here says so))

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 12th 2018 01:01

Compelled to speak up about Floura's missing limb, but Andy couldn't muster any courage to do so. Come to think of it, he did feel the fatigue creeping up his eyes. He yawned the further he thought of it. Instead he thought about hpw he can get off this place. Tugging at Floura's wing, ".....are you sure we'll find a way home?"

Edited Jan 12th 2018 01:02

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 12th 2018 22:18

Looking away the moment Floura turned to see Andy looking at her missing arm in awkward silence. He blinks his eyes, the blinking gets slower and slower the more he does so. Hopefully they can find a place for him to stay. Even though he no doubt sleepy, he's still desperate to get off the streets. Considering the recent events and the thing that had wounded him, he wanted nothing more than to be in a safer place at the moment.

Deep below The Old Quarter...
"Look...I'll get the kid, but you have to give me more time! Them f***ers just flew in like flies on a pigs ass! You can't expect me to get off without losing more than I already had!...for all I know it could've been worse." Michael angrily debates with an unseen figure deep down below, proving his point to the stubborn silhouette. "Just lemme figure out how to get the brat away from them. THEN you can have your way with him aaaaall you like. Just be patient, and make sure you have IT with you when we strike the deal...or I'll be the one puttin' lead in your head! Got it!?" Turning away Michael treads down a dark pipe to a rusty metal ladder illuminated by an open hatch above. All thw while scheming another way to get his hands on Andy and this time, get away with him.

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 13th 2018 08:57

((Kay hold on, I'll messenge the inactive participants of this RP if they're still interested.))

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 14th 2018 03:05

Seeing everyone casually converse beyond him sorta made Andy want to speak of things himself, but he's comfortable being quiet. He does however wish that they could finish the living arrangements soon. He really wants his lying on soft pillows right now, hopefully they can get things done til then.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.