Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > shadow hunter rp

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Nov 3rd 2015 19:12

Cylie - Dec 3rd 2015 14:56

William, followed jacks gaze,"so your the reason I felt like I was being watched." He sighed and wencloser to rust, "come on, your safe here." He bent down onto his knees and waited.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 3rd 2015 14:59

William, stored confused at the corner then mimbld a curse. He reached out and his hand brushed the blanket, he quickly tuggeit away

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 3rd 2015 15:03

"Kid, I have the sight." William chuckled a bit then stood up again, "plus we stand in the empty basement of a church, their wouldnt be a bird here, well not a live one anyway."

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 3rd 2015 15:13

William snarled and called out, "get down!" A ravenger demon burst through the wall and went right for jack. Woillian threw a small adimis blade and it struck the creature in what was supposed to be its head. It did absolutely nothing

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 3rd 2015 15:23

With another silent curse william retrieved both his saraph blades and called their names, "sanvi, sansivi" the blades began to glow with the power of the angles, he ran at the demon and with both blades he killed it in a few swift strikes.

Edited Dec 3rd 2015 15:27

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 3rd 2015 15:39

With a sigh I turn, "there's more, we have to go. I hope you two can fight, I won't be able to protect both of you." With that he ran to the stairs.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.