Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Elements

New Reply

Started by LoLightwithin , May 10th 2017 15:00

LoLightwithin - May 16th 2017 18:48

"Okay..." She turned her gaze to the ground and didn't say anything else while still trying to calm herself,

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 16th 2017 19:21

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She sighed and started to play with some fire in her hands.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 16th 2017 21:31

"Hmm, what are you talking about?" Kaala asked slightly confused by the statement Rachel had made.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 16th 2017 21:45

"Late to what? You're confusing me..." Kaala put a hand on her head and sighed.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 20th 2017 14:44

I don't know how to respond and I think everyone else pretty much died T-T)

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 29th 2017 14:46

Kaala sighed and rolled her eyes "This meeting has gone down hill. I called you here because the humans are gaining more power and some of us are being effected by it. We need to figure out a way to get them back into check or eventually some of us may no longer exsist." She crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 29th 2017 15:01

"Well I'm not really effected to much by them, but destroying human race itself might be a little bit too extreme. Maybe we should just cause some "natural disasters" to put them in their place or at least slow them down for the time being." She said calmly even though she knew that comment might anger some of the others.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 29th 2017 15:19

"It might be the only way, after all I don't see you coming up with a better plan. What could you do anyways make their plants over grow, or maybe you'll just send in some bears to go attack them. As far as I can tell you're hopeless anyways." Kaala glared back at Luna.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 29th 2017 15:27

She ignored what Luna had said and suddenly suggested something "Maybe a volcanic eruption would work, or a massive forest fire. Forest fires are fun, but they cause enough of those on their own anyways. Hmm." Kaala seemed to be deep in thought now.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 29th 2017 15:47

Kaala sighed knowing that it would be better if she didn't get into a fight with one of her one allies. "Okay, well I guess we're all still here so it's not too out of hand yet. So, I guess it would be okay to let it slide for now." She looked downward in case her expression said something other than what she had just said.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.