Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Elements

New Reply

Started by LoLightwithin , May 10th 2017 15:00

LoLightwithin - May 11th 2017 10:43

"...I think you're being a little bit too childish right now"

Kaala remained in her seat but she looked at him and tried not to smile or laugh. She then averted her gaze so that she could keep a straight face despite his efforts to mark her lighten up.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 11th 2017 10:54

"Please don't tell anymore horrible jokes"

Despite her words it was obvious that she was holding in laughter. She avoided his eye contact and tried to stay serious, but she knew that her act was breaking down. If it kept going on like this then she'd probably be messing around the whole meeting instead of having some good input.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 11th 2017 10:59

"...Oh hey..."

Kaala looks at Aoi and watches her. She looked like she would attack Aoi at any moment, but was trying to restrain herself the best that she possibly could. She then stared at the ground and mumbled something to herself.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 11th 2017 11:05

Kaala sighed and she went silent not saying anything else, however she did stare at her shadows as if expecting Lurker to give her some sort of answer.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 11th 2017 11:10

"Maybe you should consider being a bit more friendly since we're at a meeting. Also please be less dramatic it's not really time for you to have fun." Kaala stated plainly and then stopped talking. She let out a sigh and shook her head, looking as if she was disappointed.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 11th 2017 11:10

//I'm heading off I'll talk to you guys later

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 11th 2017 19:04

"I don't think he's trying to annoy you, isn't it obvious that he's trying to be nice to you." Kaala shrugged "After all you're not the easiest to get along with so I think he deserves some credit for trying at least." She laughed quietly and then looked around the table to see who was still missing.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 11th 2017 19:25

Kaala looked at Luna and sighed "Oh I guess you're welcome here, I was actually hoping that somebody meaningful would walk in instead of you." She stopped talking and thought about how she should be trying to get along with the others.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 11th 2017 19:32

Kaala remained silent for a while before standing up "If the others can't make it in time then what's the point of me staying here to wait for them, I have other things to do than just play the waiting game." She headed out of the room immediately.

Heart this
0 likes

LoLightwithin - May 12th 2017 19:15

Kaala continued to walk away from where the meeting was as the ground beneath her feet turned black from the heat. She knew that she had called the meeting but none of them knew why as far as she could tell, but it's not important since most of them couldn't bother to show up on time.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.