Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > [Pet Sitting] MxMasc IxMasc

New Reply

Started by NotTooSweet , Jun 2nd 2023 14:08

NotTooSweet - Jun 2nd 2023 14:08

YC's best friend [open to other means of relation] recently started talking about some new pet they had gotten, YC has yet to see it—not even pictures. Something has come up and YC's friend has to go away [work, family, whatever] and asks YC if he would be willing to take care of this new pet for them while they are away...
Now I have two thoughts for this:
1. The pet turns out to be a person! As it turns out YC's best friend has decided to take on someone who is a "lifestyle pet".
2. The pet as it turns out /is/ the friend!
—in everything MC will not behave as a "people", 100% dedicated to his role as a pet. I am open to suggestions for what kind of animal MC is portraying and to what extent. [I am NOT into full fursuits for this, sorry, it would just be highly impractical; and I would rather just go with him being anthro.]
▹Details need to be fleshed out.
▹▹Species/race, world setting.
▹▹▹Societal dynamics.
▹Obviously we will need to discuss expectations.
▹▹I am open to how ever you decide to have YC handle the situation, but you will have to accept that there are /wrong ways/ and that is part of the fun—conflict, drama...dark themes. And as always, ideas are welcome~
▹If you are interested in swapping roles I may be willing—won't hurt to ask.

Edited Jun 2nd 2023 14:21

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.