Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Lincoln Academy [M/F x Any]

New Reply

Started by JoyfulDemon01 , Sep 21st 2021 04:58

JoyfulDemon01 - Sep 21st 2021 04:58

Lincoln Academy, to most it's just another school, but to its student's its an opportunity.

A prestigious academy that lets youths enrol for the generous price of nothing? You might think it was a joke when you heard about it at first, but after applying and now walking to your dorm room, eager to meet whoever you share it with. As for clubs, that music club definitely seemed interesting.

While this school may be free, little do you know there's a very good reason behind it...

MEET THE GUYS:
Liam Miller, a friendly neighbourhood punk boy, plays the guitar and other instruments. A charmer with a dark past, and a dark future. Liam often gets into fights and trouble with the jocks, which is why he often has black eyes or other battle scars.

Sleepy Williams, his nickname says it all. Very tired most of the time, an enjoyer of classical music and plays the piano, people who know and follow the classical music scene know him as a prodigy, winning multiple trophies at a young age.

Ajax Park, the guy who sits in the back of the class and doesn't say anything. He's pretty shy and usually messes with electronics in his free time. He plays stuff like synth pads and messes with Midi's. Overall a cool dude, not that the others aren't.

Ethan Harp, despite his last name Ethan, does not actually play the harp. Ethan is the campus' local pothead, and despite faculty trying to stop him, he always finds ways to smoke a joint. Besides this he joined the music club as a drummer, barely knowing how to play at first, the guys and gals were happy to teach him.

MEET THE GALS:
Lynn Allen, often referred to as 'Dyke' by the cheer squad. Very flirtatious and loves to mess around, rumour is she is actually gay, only one way to find out right? Lynn loves to play electrical guitars and other instruments, she and Liam get along very well, so if you want to romance either of them, better keep the other one happy.

Elizabeth Palmer, the shy redhead who likes plants, what's more, to like? Despite not being too big on music, Ellie often hangs out with the band kids, mostly because they're the only people who actually talk to her, poor girl. Maybe you can cheer her up?

So anyway, out of the advertising personality now, a little bit about me. Heya, I'm Joy and I love roleplaying. Like a lot. I've been working on these characters for a year or so now and I want you guys to romance them, (or try and fail)

As for who I'm looking for, I'm looking for both my lads and my lasses, preferably at least 18, but if you can write good I won't complain. I'd prefer my partner only playing one character, but I don't mind if you try to romance multiple of the guys and gals at the same time if you play two characters.

If you want to give this a shot, pop me a friend request on here and we can start chatting.

Heart this
3 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.