Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > The Local Bar [M/F x Any]

New Reply

Started by JoyfulDemon01 , Aug 25th 2021 05:14

JoyfulDemon01 - Aug 25th 2021 05:14

For the past couple of years, your life has been pretty decent, you've got a nice job at the local bar, with a lot of nice co-workers. The bar certainly isn't the most popular in the city, but you've got some nice loyal customers that you can always chat up with.

For the past few weeks this nice indie band has been coming into the bar and playing for everyone, paid for by the owner. You've had your eyes on one of the cute band members for a while now, when will you make your move? Who will you go for? It's all up to you.

MEET THE BOYS (and girl):

Liam Miller - Pansexual
The guitarist and Lead Singer, Liam is a very hotheaded and compassionate young man. He has had his fair share of bad things happen in the past, but he always keeps a smile plastered on his face. However nobody knows if he is actually happy, or if this is all just a façade.

Ethan Harp - Heterosexual
Despite his last name, Ethan does not play the harp. He is the band's drummer, and very passionate about what he does. Ethan has a lot of hobbies, like skating, smoking various substances and overall just having a good time. He's a person who often rushes into things without thinking, and gets stuck because of it.

Sleepy Williams - Bisexual
Of course Sleepy isn't my real name, no I'm not telling you it. Sleepy plays the piano and keyboard, and he's probably one of the best in the world. Back in the day he used to be one of the best child pianists in the world, which sadly had a background of abuse from his parents. Obviously from his nickname, Sleepy is pretty tired most of the time, and you're most likely to find him either asleep, or practicing piano.

Ajax Park - Demisexual
The shy boy of the group, Ajax has a lot of passion for everything technical. He plays the bass and also works a lot with electrical music in his free time. Ajax may be quiet most of the time, but his head is always filled with bright thoughts and ideas, which he sadly is too shy to share with others.

Lynn Allen - Homosexual
Often referred to as the big sister of the group, Lynn plays the ukulele and sings alongside Liam. She is very flirtatious towards other girls and will most likely be looking for a hookup after one of their nights of playing. While from a front she may seem cool, but behind that is a heavy addiction to alcohol and other things, tread with care.

-- Author Note --
Heyo everyone, hope someone finds this pretty cool since I spent some time on it. If you like any of these characters and would like to try out the prompt be sure to pop me a message!

Have a good day pals :P

Heart this
5 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.