Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Seeking Genshin Impact Roleplayer (Males)

New Reply

Started by Silvermuse , Feb 18th 2021 01:03

Silvermuse - Feb 18th 2021 01:03

Looking for a literate MxF or MxM role-playing partner to delve into the world of Genshin Impact that isn't going to disappear 3 days after we start.

To be clear: I'm only interested in the male characters from Genshin Impact. I will be playing an oc, either male or female, partners preference. I am NOT going to be playing any Canon character (only exception is for interactions with my oc and your character).

**My OCs specific for the fandom will feature my own Elemental Alignments, Umbra (Shade) or Fos (Light). I also have several other ocs if desired, not just Genshin themed, and some plots sitting in my files.

I like pretty much all of the guys from Genshin Impact so I'm not too terribly picky. However please note this will be a m*tu*e role-play involving romance, N*FW and angst.

I'm fine with either a guy or girl playing one of the male characters. I am a switch with a sub lean, but depending on the chosen pairing, can play a Dom.

Edited May 16th 2021 20:21

Heart this
4 likes

Silvermuse - Mar 21st 2021 01:20

Bump

Heart this
2 likes

Silvermuse - May 16th 2021 20:22

Bump.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Sep 7th 2021 22:42

Bump...

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.