Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

New Reply

Started by BanditGamer77 , Jul 15th 2020 11:52

Jacky138 - Sep 23rd 2020 19:36

The locals in the area would know the The Hissing Baker Inn was bought by a woman a few years ago when it almost went bankrupt. The current owner of the inn, people called her Honoka, is a typical Nadeshiko type, and a competent innkeeper. Many had tried to win her heart but so far none succeeded.

Although the decoration of the inn are not luxurious, and the facilities are not advanced, many guests are very satisfied with the warmth and the sense of home it gives. Thus the inn had earned a small fame for itself.

Nobody is in the inn when Yulia and Katsumi step inside, aside from the innkeeper.

"Come on in. Let me know if you need anything." Honoka smiled and welcome them. Honoka looks to be around 20, nothing too special about her appearance.

"Of course." Yulia replied, recalling the message she decoded from the paper slip in the hidden coin. "It's been years. How's Mrs Madison lately? Still contacting from time to time?"

The woman looks a bit bewildered for a split second, but she answered with the code phrase "Yes, she used to come quite often."

"Is she still selling groceries?"

"No, she has become a stay-at-home-mom since she married."

And there goes. Yulia pulled a seat for herself and Katsumi at the bar table.

"I'll have a Bloody Mary, make it a double."

"I've got the vodka, but I'm all out of tomato juice."

"I'm sure there's one can in the back."

Yulia gestured Katsumi to follow her as they went through a staff door to the back of the inn.

"Alright. Who are you two and what is it that you need?" Honoka asked in a lowered voice.

"Em, I'm Yulia and this is Katsumi, we're from the Pravda Senshado team." Yulia introduced herself "Shino want us to infiltrate the Viking Highschool to find out if they have any secret weapon to use against us. So we could use some info and maybe documents as well as school uniforms to get in there."

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Sep 24th 2020 07:31

'We've already seen a few of there M24's, but beyond that nothing special. I heard rumors that they may have some Panthers on hand now, but such a rumor has little proof to it.'' said Kasumi as Honoka would get call outs from outside the storage room.

''We have more orders coming in'' one of the waitresses called out to her, as the place was filling up a little.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Sep 24th 2020 15:54

“The rumours are the Jarls (aka Students Councils of the VFHS) are negotiating to buy surplus Centurion, we tapped some of their phones and it is likely they could be looking forward to acquiring retired Centurion tanks from New Zealand.” Honoka said “There are uniforms and some student ID on the third room upstairs to the left, hidden underneath the floorboard under the bed. That’s all I can help for the time being.”

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Sep 24th 2020 16:06

''...Centurions MK1's..those are an actual threat. Powerful Tanks with great maneuverability, great firepower and great armor..only tank I can see taking on something like that easily would be our IS-3, and even then that's a stretch. My..tank could kill it quickly, but only from a good spot. If those rumors are true, this is going to be really hard'' said Kasumi.

She then nodded about the uniforms as well. '''That'll help us get some better front line information. Hopefully, they won't notice who we really are.''

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Sep 27th 2020 09:56

The two rookie spies waited till the time school started next day. They put on the uniforms and blends in with the crows to enter the school gates, the security didn't stop them, perhaps they haven't noticed, perhaps they were just waiting for them to be caught redhanded. Yulia had her fake documents with her, with photo and everything, but seems like no one had been suspicious of her yet.

"We need to find their garage." Yulia look around and said "We would also need to think of a quick escape route, in case things got exciting"

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Sep 27th 2020 10:29

''Hmm...We could steal one of their boats, but that'll be hard to get away. That or we..wait no we couldn't swim back. We would freeze...dam it I don't know what to do!!'' said Kasumi as she rubbed her head a little out of fustration.

''Okay..okay keep cool. I'll try to think of something soon enough..don't worry.'' she said to Yulia with a weak smile..she was clearly out of place and didn't know what to do. She looked worried.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Sep 30th 2020 03:05

"That was why I said I want a submarine." Yulia sighed "I'll see if any of my friends could help us with a submarine. In the meantime, do you see any map that could show us where their garage is?"

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Sep 30th 2020 06:12

Kasumi glanced about, scanning the landscape like a hawk for any form of map...and she did indeed see one. ''..Due west of us, there's a map on a building wall..but I can't understand any of it from here. Judging from the text, it's in either Norwegian or Ancient Norse...one or the other, I can't say for sure, but I do see what could be a garage on the map'' mummered Kasumi, keeping her voice low so nobody around them would catch their attention.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Oct 3rd 2020 03:15

The girls went to the location on the map and tried not to caught any attention. Understandably, the area was fenced off due to danger of heavy machine operation and not open to anyone not in the Senshado club. Just as they are trying to figure out a way to get in, the VFHS team started their drill. The garage door opened and there Yulia saw their tanks being driven to the field.

There they are, four Centurion tanks, still with the New Zealand army camouflage. And a Panther looks like surplus from the Kuromorimine. The Viking girls seems to be still somewhat unfamiliar with their new tanks as their movements are not really that proficient, yet.

"There they are! The spies!" Suddenly, Yulia heard somebody shouted behind them.

"sh*t" she murmured.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Oct 3rd 2020 06:28

''...EAH?'' said Kasumi, turning to see two members of the Public Morals Committee standing right behind them, clipboards in hand. '',.W..what..d..don't be so ridiculous'' said Kasumi, trying to keep a level head and act as if nothing was amiss. ''I am..surprised your..accusing some innocent students of..being spies. Pah, nonsense!''

''Say that to your uniforms'' stated one of the morale's committee women, as she pointed at her uniform. It was at that moment that Kasumi noticed their error. Each of the uniforms had some form of stich on them, resembling a badge of sorts. More than likely it was some form of ranking badge, to tell students apart from the upperclass women. However..neither Yulia or Kasumi's outfit had any patch badge's..instead lacking one entirely.

''.....Um....g..good bye!'' said Yulia with a nervous laugh, as she turned and legged it towards the ship loading area once more, hoping Yulia had thought of an escape route by now.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.