Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

New Reply

Started by BanditGamer77 , Jul 15th 2020 11:52

BanditGamer77 - Aug 23rd 2020 17:33

Shino glanced to Yulia for a moment, looking very confused before saying. ''W...ait what..where the hell did all that come from. We may be Pravda, a great and deadly powerhouse..but we don't have that level of hardware..or at least we do, but it is costly to use. I was going to suggest a more simple approach. I believe Ooarai used simple cargo supply ships to get onto the ships...so we might as well do the same. It may take a while, but should work out well in the end...hopefully. So, you two up to the task?'' asked Shino to finish off.

Kasumi paused..not speaking, but nodded to the idea.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 26th 2020 01:52

Yulia was just about to say she could find some of her friends in the Blue Mermaid to help with a submarine. “Sure, cargo ship it is then” she shrugged. She wonders what kind of ship would the VFHS use, Scandinavian Longship, perhaps even?

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Aug 26th 2020 08:01

''I know it doesn't sound very...well exciting, but in the end, if we can gain some to any form of Intel on anything they have, then we'll instantly have the upper advantage. I'd warn you though, the weather shall be rather cold, since their carrier ship is located far north, in some cases further than even Pravda's carrier goes, so I'd suggest you stock up on supply's and warm clothing, got it?''

Kasumi nodded in response. She already had some equipment on hand for such an mission, so for her, preparing was bare minimal. ''Oh..and whenever you two return from this mission there will be a little..surprise waiting, so I hope that can keep you both motivated on the mission ahead. We will be docking at a port tomorrow, where the cargo ship you are needed to board will also be docked. As soon as we dock, proceed to board the cargo ship. That is all I need to say, you are both dismissed.''

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 27th 2020 03:13

So there goes. Yulia took a Mi-24 Hind helicopter to the nearest port, from there she finds out the supply ship that would replenish the VFHS’s school carrier, bribed the captain of the merchant ship with several thousands yens for a ride and before long they had set sail for their destination.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Aug 27th 2020 07:08

Kasumi was all but excited to preform such a mission, though hoping all would go well for such a mission. ''Commander never told us..how to get their uniforms'' she said to Yulia as they sat on the boat heading towards Viking's ship. ''I mean, they may have some spare uniforms on board, which we could take while sneaking on. Though I doubt we'll be able to sneak on super easily. Do you have a map of the upper ships layout, such as schools, shops, houses and so on?'' asked Kasumi, before handing Yulia a small chocolate bar she had had in her pocket for a while.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 30th 2020 01:06

"It's a whole floating city, I think we could buy one once we got there" Yulia said "Or we could just observe from afar and take photos, if infiltrating the school compound proved to be too risky."

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Aug 30th 2020 08:46

''Right. I have heard some rumors that they have most of their school underground however, meaning getting inside to actually record footage could be tricky.'' said Kasumi, pausing to think for a moment. ''In the case we do get caught, we'll need a backup escape plan as well. Doubt we will get caught, but just in case. A dingy could suffice.''

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Sep 2nd 2020 03:54

(What do you think the Vikings students should be wearing? Since the show didn't depict any uniform. How do you feel about viking armour? lol)

"No plan survives first contact with the enemy" Yulia shrugged "We don't even have a detailed map of the VFHS school ship. I think we have to get there first and then work our way out."

As the merchant ship is getting closer to their destination, she started to see some longships crewed by schoolgirls. With the sails and round shields on the side and everything. Some of them waved at the ship.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Sep 2nd 2020 07:15

((Viking armor would be fine. More than likely not chain mail or metal of course, something maybe like leather, since wearing heavy armor in a tank would just be stupid and uncomfortable.

Kasumi kept her head low, seeing the longships sailing by below them. ''..They actually use longships?? I knew the school carriers have a theme to them, but I never expected that theme to go to this extreme level. Oh well...at least we can get an idea of their uniforms.

She watched closely from cover using some Binocular's she had to examine the outfits they had. ''...Are they...wearing armor??'' she said somewhat surprised.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Sep 2nd 2020 08:23

(This one looks cool :p)

Yulia saw the students of the Vikings Fisheries High School. They're, well, Vikings. Looks to be reenactors in largely period-appropriate armour of Viking Age. Some of them even had horned helmet, which are more of a myth and unfortunately not appropriate to the period, but the horn does present on the school emblem.

"Let's hope they won't ambush us right as we cross into their school border" Yulia said jokingly "If they wanna chop our head off, I don't think a dragon can show up to save us"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.