Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

New Reply

Started by BanditGamer77 , Jul 15th 2020 11:52

BanditGamer77 - Aug 9th 2020 17:04

Shino was also thinking like Yulia was. She knew very well that Viking Fisheries was not a very strong school. In truth, they had somewhat decent hardware, at least when it came to their new purchases. It had been heard in rumor that more recently the school had gotten their hands on some new late war tanks. To be precise M24 Chaffee's. While not being the most powerful machine's of all time, they were tanks renowned for there mobility and decent firepower, which was something to be wary of. The rest of their fleet however, was not to be worried about, especially the Neubaufahrzeug, due to it's large size, and slow movement.

''We should still be on our guard'' said Nozomi to Yulia as they sat around the tables eating away. ''New tanks always put me on edge when a school get's them...no clue what they'll do with them, or how'll they'll use them on the field''

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 11th 2020 02:06

"I don't see how M24 Chaffee would be any great threat to us. We practically steamrolled them in Winter Continuous Track Cup even with some Chaffee on their sides" Yulia yawned "Unless they acquired something better, say M36 Jackson, or even M18 Hellcat might pose a threat, otherwise I wouldn't be too worry about them."

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Aug 11th 2020 08:41

''I mean..we'll never know until we see them. None the less, no need to get so worried'' said Shino, now sitting down beside the other girls. ''There school is to my eyes...a joke. They aren't bad students, just not good at Senshodo I'm afraid. Still, we'll see what happens'' she said, starting to eat some soup she had in hand.

''Anyways, on a different note. How have your studies been going girls. Everything good? I trust your all studying hard and well for exams in between training sessions?''

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 13th 2020 14:44

(Sry I was busy at work for the past few days.)

"Yes of course." Yulia said "They're teaching the basic principle of Marxism. I knew about most of the stuff in the subject, though to be completely honest I am not really that political, especially not into party politics."

As one can imagine, most students who choose to enroll into Pravda share some interest in USSR, so Marxism–Leninism is treated as an obligatory course, at least the basic introduction. But Yulia is mostly just in for the tanks and Soviet aesthetic, not really wanting to unite the working men of the world.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Aug 13th 2020 15:21

((It's fine, we all get busy sometimes))

Most the other students all thought the same way, not really wanting to get to far into the whole system..though enjoying the overall soviet history/ascetic of the school. None the less, normal subjects tended to be rather annoying..or just boring for many students, and as you can expect, many wanted to come to all the schools, Ooarai, Pravda, Anzio and so fourth, for the Senshodo programs.

''One good thing to note today people. By tomorrow, Object 246 will be finished. She will be fully battle ready, plus we made some little safety improvements here and there, just so the thing..doesn't explode or something'' stated Shino. ''Then, we just register it with the federation, and all should be good''

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 17th 2020 04:16

With her spare time Yulia went online and check the official website of VFHS to see if there's anything interesting to learn. In their website they listed the vehicles their Sehshado team had, namely Somua S35, Hotchkiss H35, Pz.Kpfw I Ausf.B, Pz.Kpfw II Ausf.B, Pz.Kpfw III Ausf.N, Pz.Kpfw III Ausf.J, Neubaufahrzeug and the M24 Chaffee. She wonders if the Viking school had any secret weapons hiding from them, like Pravda still hasn't announced the Object 246 they had acquired yet.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Aug 17th 2020 09:06

Shino had been considering idea's about possibly finding out more about the enemy teams..seeing if they really did have any new equipment at their disposable. An idea had been floating about in her mind however, which really had..spiked her interest. She would call for both Yulia and Kasumi to come to her office later that day. A plan had been formulated.

''Come in'' Shino said, as Kasumi would knock on the door to enter the office.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 21st 2020 23:54

Yulia went into Shino's office after Kasumi. She wonders what plan Shino had came up with.

(Sorry for the one liner, don't know what to post really lol)

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Aug 22nd 2020 06:12

((Sorry, my fault there. Some of these replies I write at like 1 in the morning, and am rather brain dead because of it, so they ain't always that good. I'll try to not do so in the future))

Shino glanced at both girls before gesturing for Kasumi to shut the door, which she did. She looked closely at them for a moment or so before saying to them both. ''I understand that..at the soon we will be having a battle..and I'm guessing you already know the opponent we have. There have been rumors that they may..or may not have obtained some new tanks excluding the M24 Chaffee's. While I am unsure what tanks they will use or have, I wish to have someone go in and find out..or I should say more than one person. I have seen Ooarai have people go on the inside to find out information about another schools tank lineup and tactic's. We know about Viking's tactic's already. but since they may have new hardware, then I believe we are going to borrow an idea from Ooarai. I would like both of you, to go undercover into Viking and find out about their lineup.''

''..This..sounds a very crazy plan'' stuttered Kasumi. ''Why choose..us?'' ''Simple'' said Shino. ''I trust Yulia well with this since she is one of the top tank commanders of T34's in the school. And you Kasumi are new to the school, so no other school know's what you look like..perfect for some spying work.''

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 23rd 2020 15:53

"Okay....I see. Do you have any plan as to how are we going to get there?" Yulia asked, thinking of the technical difficulties of undergoing such an espionage mission

"I supposed we can try a HALO (high altitude, low opening), parachutes in at around 40,000 ft from our transport aircraft, but it would be rather dangerous considering the size of a school ship from that height, and we would have to go in with the cover of the night so it's very possible we could ended up in the middle of the ocean. Submarine would be a safer bet, I have a certificate of scuba diving in open water, we just need a submarine that could take us close to their school ship."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.