Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > They’re good doms, Brent: a support group for doms

New Reply

Started by Paimon , Apr 9th 2020 07:16

Paimon - Apr 9th 2020 07:16

A group done by @CuppaJoe and me so that we can stop hijacking that one sub’s post. We can share all our woes concerning the fact that all people seem to hear when we say we are doms/switches is ‘sweet, they’ll do all the work, I don’t need to put in effort’ or ask us to play the ‘dominant, possessive, overprotective’ alpha male to their weak ass, boring sub. I’d be interested to hear about your most unconventional dom/switch character, the one that you want to play but everyone’s like ‘nah, not dom enough for me’, and hey, maybe there will even be people interested in rping with that character of yours.

Heart this
6 likes

Paimon - Apr 9th 2020 15:19

Y’all, you gotta hear about this one girl I roleplayed with once, she roleplayed as a woman who was an employee of my character in an office romance plot (so sue me, I honestly thought it was going to be like Jim and Pam in the Office), and she set up a scene where we were both headed for the photocopier I think it was, and she started describing how her character’s ass was perfect and round (literally, with those words, basically giving the impression that she was writing ‘oh no, my character is too attractive!’) as she bent over to make photocopies and I was like ??? she then told me OOC that she wanted my character to be overcome with lust and attraction and impregnate hers right there (essentially a rape scene). I immediately got the hell out of there: the worst rp experience I’ve had and the reason behind me not doing office plots anymore.

Heart this
2 likes

Paimon - Apr 9th 2020 17:50

Yeah, what is it with the rape fantasies? I’d never agree to roleplay that in the first place, what makes them think I’ll end up deciding it’s okay if they suddenly spring it on me without warning?

Heart this
1 like

Paimon - Apr 10th 2020 05:21

@ANGELICAL I forgot to say this, but dude, I have a character that’s very much like yours! So now I can’t have him as my most unconventional switch character. Second place I guess would fall for one who’s got extreme aversion to physical touch (it’s a difficult thing to explain because he’s essentially a cyborg) and almost childishly innocent regarding relationship stuff because daddy dearest won’t let him get close to anyone, basically in a similar way that Mother Gothel did to Rapunzel, claiming it’s for his own sake, so he doesn’t get taken advantage of for being what he is (like I said, it’s difficult to explain, just roll with it) when he’s actually the one taking advantage of him. So yeah, that would be my second most unconventional switch character.

Okay, okay, guys, Never Have I Ever, dom/switch edition, take a shot of water every time that:

- You’ve been asked (or not even got asked) to do a rape fantasy
- You’ve been asked (or not asked) to do some kind of weird fetish
- You’ve been asked (or not asked) for a Daddy/Mommy relationship, or just one where there was definitely pedophilia going on
- You’ve had your character rejected because they weren’t Christian Grey
- You’ve been asked to change something about your character
- You’ve said you were a switch and what they heard was ‘cool, they’ll be a dom all the time’
- You’ve come up with meticulously crafted storylines only to be given a paragraph in return and a hint that they want sm*t after the third reply
- You’ve never found, in an MxF relationship, someone who said their character was a switch/dom woman and actually acted like it
- You’ve roleplayed with a sub that acted like a literal child
- You’ve roleplayed with a sub that was the ‘quirky, not like other girls’ girl
- You’ve tried to implement a character arc where your character goes through a tough time and grows from it, and the sub just went ahead and created drama for their character, then demanded you focus on their drama and not your character’s
- You have been asked for sm*t even if it was clearly stated on your rules that you didn’t want to, and got unfriended when you said you weren’t going to do that
- You roleplayed with someone whose character was stated to be this badass in the character sheet, but ended up being just another boring, flat sub that just wants you to chase after them (that was their definition of badass)

How hydrated are you? I got 11 shots of water, let’s see if someone actually calls bingo

Edited Apr 10th 2020 05:28

Heart this
3 likes

Paimon - Apr 10th 2020 05:32

@CuppaJoe, I don’t get what you mean by single ship people, can you explain it for dumb people like me?

Heart this
0 likes

Paimon - Apr 10th 2020 07:16

@CuppaJoe, damn, I have to say I’ve never actually roleplayed with one of those accounts, but that sounds annoying.

Also, if I may just point out the fact that after we hijacked that one sub’s post, no other subs have spoken in it xD

Heart this
0 likes

Paimon - Apr 10th 2020 12:37

Just saw @CuppaJoe ‘s comment on people who think roleplaying = real life and yeah, that is just so frustrating. People who base their characters in themselves, then make them either overpowered, or super attractive (in the sense that all secondary characters are in love with them) or some other sh*t like that, or won’t consider a roleplay if it doesn’t have this very specific thing in it because they want to base it in their actual lives. They’re not in here to create stories, they’re in here to recreate their fantasies and force you to do exactly as they say without there being room for negotiation. I find these are usually the people that want to change your character; I’ve had people tell me to change my character’s name, to change an aspect of their personality, to even change their sexual orientation because they don’t want my character to be bi if he’s in a straight relationship, or to change the ethnicity because ‘I’m just not into guys that aren’t white’, like dude, wtf?

And yeah, this page has seen a lot of people with weird kinks, idk if y’all were around during the time where that one girl posted on every forum that she wanted a roleplay based on this girl that went to a camp specifically to gain weight (not because she was anorexic or anything, in fact, I think the character in question was already overweight before this camp) and find a guy that would continuously feed her, up to an extreme point; that was the kink, the character just gaining and gaining weight while she was unmoving on a couch and the love interest fed her. Before angry people come at me, no, I am not saying that overweight people are bad or anything, I am saying that just as you’d probably find wrong a kink based on losing weight to an extreme point, I find wrong a /kink/ (with emphasis because what I’m trying to say is that by making it a kink you’re glorifying it, you’re fetichising it, which is what I find wrong about it) based on gaining weight to an extreme point, with literally no other purpose to the rp.

Or that time where a guy kept messaging different girls and women asking to rp a story where a goddess of fertility or some sh*t had sex with animals (God, I encountered once a girl who just sprung a bestiality scene on me which left me traumatised and made me block her so f***ing fast). There were a couple incest profiles, though I’m pretty sure there still are, a vore one, and also this one guy who wanted a roleplay with specifically Lola the Bunny (Bugs Bunny’s counterpart, if you don’t know who she is), and he’s actually still around, saw him make a forum post recently. That one isn’t that bad, I think that falls under the category of furry so he isn’t doing anything wrong, it’s just amusing to me that he was searching for specifically Lola the Bunny, for some reason.

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.