Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > mermaid rp needed

New Reply

Started by marco444 , Apr 16th 2019 15:11

marco444 - Apr 16th 2019 15:11

I'm looking for someone female that likes mermaids and likes action, adventure, fantasy roleplays to do with me cause i'm bored.

Here are my rules:

1) no fetish. I don't like them please.

2) i'm a straight men so please don't ask me if i do gxg or bxb please

3) you can use an oc, yourself, a canon character for a fanbase

4) if this is gonna be with a romance of ocxoc, for me it's good. If it is ocxcanon i will allow it only if you do a canon character for my oc please

5) want to add a fandom? Then let’s discuss it if i know them

Plots:

1) Mermaid defenders of the sea and land

Our characters find out that their parents work in a international ninja agency that fights crime in land and underwater as mermaids or merman knowing the “mermaid jutsu” and now they will join the group to stop a dark energy that affects and controls everything to let out an evil villain that was vanish of the world

2) the underwater adventure

Two of our characters go to an adventure to find the "mermaid power". With that, you can transform into a mermaid or merman after complete a challenge. Then, they have the power and swim underwater as mercreatures and explore the mystery of the oceans and finding treasures and find more things to do

3) The virtual mermaid rpg

our character gets exited for a new virtual reality video game that allows the player that go inside a video game and feel that you are a mermaid or merman. In there you can explore the ocean, discover cities and kill enemies to earn some expierence points.

4) Stuck in a game (it's like the third one but you get stuck in the game)

They were playing some games until something happen to the tv, opens a portal and suck them and get stuck inside the game

PM me if you are interested

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.