Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > marco444

Looking for a zootopia rp

marco444 replied to marco444's topic

Plot: everyday, animals are now scared and intrigued by a criminal, an overload drug dealer that controls almost the entire city called: Tony Rockford, a cheetah with skills of persuasion and combat that becomes the number one criminal in the world. Everytime that someone accept the case to investigate and try to capture him, it end with dead in the worst way possible, cause he got contacts. Will someone can arrest this criminal? Nobody knows...

Rules:
Gore, bad language and torture are allow in the rp
You can use your oc or a canon character in zootopia.
If you are interested, please pm me

Mar 18th 2021 16:22

mermaid rp needed

I'm looking for someone female that likes mermaids and likes action, adventure, fantasy roleplays to do with me cause i'm bored.

Here are my rules:

1) no fetish. I don't like them please.

2) i'm a straight men so please don't ask me if i do gxg or bxb please

3) you can use an oc, yourself, a canon character for a fanbase

4) if this is gonna be with a romance of ocxoc, for me it's good. If it is ocxcanon i will allow it only if you do a canon character for my oc please

5) want to add a fandom? Then let’s discuss it if i know them

Plots:

1) Mermaid defenders of the sea and land

Our characters find out that their parents work in a international ninja agency that fights crime in land and underwater as mermaids or merman knowing the “mermaid jutsu” and now they will join the group to stop a dark energy that affects and controls everything to let out an evil villain that was vanish of the world

2) the underwater adventure

Two of our characters go to an adventure to find the "mermaid power". With that, you can transform into a mermaid or merman after complete a challenge. Then, they have the power and swim underwater as mercreatures and explore the mystery of the oceans and finding treasures and find more things to do

3) The virtual mermaid rpg

our character gets exited for a new virtual reality video game that allows the player that go inside a video game and feel that you are a mermaid or merman. In there you can explore the ocean, discover cities and kill enemies to earn some expierence points.

4) Stuck in a game (it's like the third one but you get stuck in the game)

They were playing some games until something happen to the tv, opens a portal and suck them and get stuck inside the game

PM me if you are interested

Apr 16th 2019 15:11

virtual games

Plot:
In the year 3123, there was a masive tournament of virtual reality that many people see and watch. It was a game that has 50 levels and a big reward at the end. Unfortunately, there was never a winner and they all die...yes, you loose 5 lives, it was game over forever....
Your oc (or canon character or yourself) saw the tv that there is gonna be another tournament and they will select all random to participate and if you were choose, you will need to play or something bad is gonna happen. They select players and you were selected. At first you get exited but nervously...are you ready to play?

Rules:
No Yaoi or yuri please, i'm a straight guy
If you have an idea for a level, tell me and maybe i can put it in the rp

PM me if you are interested

Feb 17th 2019 17:51

Virtual tournament rp

Plot:
In the year 3123, there was a masive tournament of virtual reality that many people see and watch. It was a game that has 50 levels and a big reward at the end. Unfortunately, there was never a winner and they all die...yes, you loose 5 lives, it was game over forever....
Your oc (or canon character or yourself) saw the tv that there is gonna be another tournament and they will select all random to participate and if you were choose, you will need to play or something bad is gonna happen. They select players and you were selected. At first you get exited but nervously...are you ready to play?

Rules:
No fetish
Only MxF (sorry, i’m a straight guy)
I can do fantasy, romance, action
If you want, we can create the levels (for example i do level 1, you level 2, etc.)
If you think that 50 is large, we can reduce it
If you want to do a canonxOC, that’s fine

PM me if you are interested.

Jan 11th 2019 02:53

virtual heroes rp

Hello everybody, i was looking for someone that will be interested in this topic that i made. This is like Code lyoko but with some things that i made

Story:
Everybody knows how lives work, like eating, drinking, doing exercises, the usual things you do in life. But they don't know that real life is balanced with a virtual world, if something happen in the virtual world, then the real life happen some anomalies that affect the space and time, and that think that makes unstable things is a virus. The only human that knows this worlds is a guy called tom, a shy person that lives isolated and only talking with a AI called amy. Amy was a AI girl that knows this virus and know what is gonna happen, but she need company to get protected. Tom find 2 of his best friends and tell them the secret and offer to go to the real world and be heroes in there.

Rules:
No Fetish please!
I can do romance but only MxF
You can use first person or third person.

Also (if you want) we can mix this with some fandom that you know. The only fandoms i know are:
Sonic
Zoophobia
Zootopia
MLP
Equestria Girls
And others if i can remember xD

If you have questions, just tell me in PM and if you are interested, you can PM me ;)

Dec 15th 2018 14:18