Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > City of crime

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jan 13th 2019 16:05

FluffyNeko - May 26th 2019 17:03

Takato stands there and says "Did you light a man on fire or not?" Getting inpatient he glances back at Josey then looks back to Vegard.

Yukara looked over as Varg walked back inside. She walks over to him and says "Could keep an eye on him, he grabbed a bottle of alcohol on his own. He may have payed but I don't trust him." She points to Richie. Yukara goes back behind the bar and stands infront of Altus and says "Something wrong with your drink?"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 29th 2019 01:07

Varg looks at Yukara and then to Richie. He gives her a nod as he watches him.
Vegard raises his eyebrows slightly. “Do we look like the type to set someone on fire?” He motions to himself and Vlad.
Vlad had passed out.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 29th 2019 19:00

Takato nods his head yes and says "You look like the type to light a house on fire with a hundred people in it." He quickly pulls out his phone to send a quick text to his sister 'Seen my notebook?' His phones buzzes 'Nope I've never seen you without either tho' he messages back 'lost it' then puts his phone away.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 30th 2019 01:28

Vegard continues to stare at Takato. Crossing his arms and leaning on the wall behind him slightly he speaks. “Looks can be deceiving. But anyway! Are we free to leave or..?”

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 3rd 2019 01:06

Takato nods and says "Fine but I'll be keeping an eye on you for a while til your in the clear." Takato starts to walk away with a slight wave and heads towards the first crime scene of the night to retrace his steps and find hid notebook.

Heart this
0 likes

RolePlay - Aug 4th 2022 21:20

Hi

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.