Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Naruto Open Roleplay here.

New Reply

Started by winx , Sep 23rd 2018 07:32

winx - Sep 23rd 2018 07:32

Select Roles in all the village are only done by one person then changed over once they have died or retired. Like leaders of a village and second in command/adviser. And each village has there own name for there leader.
(.......) Karga for the five nations. Surrounding villages, chief, king, or like some of us Mayor. These roles will be first come first serve. So no arguing if someone has taken your role in your select village first.

Some of the tailed beasts are from mythology. Most well known will be the nine tails, but the one Naruto had was wind not fire. What if more mythical creatures turn up. It's said the more tails a fox has the wiser it is. Kitsune is the English firefox what can take on human form he or she has one tail to look like a wild fox. In Japan, there are stories of foxes up to nine tails. The same as the two tails cat in Japan.

With how many different stories around the world with mythology we could have some fun playing around with them. The same with all the troubles Orochimaru did with his experiments. You always get a copycat so there would be more than one person doing the same nasty experiment around the same time frame.

You have any more ideas before we start add them other wise please put them in brackets. New ideas stop things getting boring so they are always welcome.

Heart this
0 likes

winx - Sep 23rd 2018 10:57

I haven't seen them all and I have only been Naruto's son's first day at school in the next gen. But with copycats in real life for different crimes, and a lot was shown in Naruto and the number of myths out there I think there is plenty of room to play around with.

Heart this
0 likes

winx - Oct 11th 2018 13:40

sure

What mythical creatures do you think will make good tailed beasts?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.