Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > DBZ with original characters

New Reply

Started by DragonLegendStar , Feb 8th 2018 12:34
Previous12Next

DragonLegendStar - Feb 8th 2018 12:34

Looking for a DBZ based group but in an alternate universe so all of the subject matter such as the races and powers exist but none of the canon characters its all original and our own story we come up with. perhaps enjoy romance with it regardless of gender.

Heart this
0 likes

DragonLegendStar - Feb 9th 2018 17:09

its more complicated then that. its DBZ but not because Goku, Gohan and such would have never existed in my idea

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Feb 9th 2018 21:32

I don't remember any group that completely ignores the canon characters. If that's what you're interested in, why don't you make it?

Heart this
0 likes

DragonLegendStar - Feb 10th 2018 08:18

not sure if i will make it a group or not mostly looking for some one on one to test out the idea.

Heart this
0 likes

DragonLegendStar - Feb 12th 2018 21:21

yup basicly then you add how like Goku is always the main hero exctra exctra that you can avoid doing it like this hell even the villians have a chance to win among other things.

Heart this
0 likes

DragonLegendStar - Feb 12th 2018 21:43

cool cool im still trying to see if i should do this huge with like multiple players some how or if it should bet one on one rps

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 15th 2018 14:25

Count me in as well !

Heart this
0 likes

DragonLegendStar - Feb 15th 2018 16:41

would everyone want something with some kind of power level and stats or do you think that would get too annoying

Heart this
0 likes

DragonLegendStar - Feb 15th 2018 20:08

im removing the stat area but i am adding PL but there will be restrictions like in order to train with some masters you need a PL of a certain amount also no super sayian or anything until a certain level

Heart this
0 likes

DragonLegendStar - Feb 16th 2018 15:51

true but still probably be like other races if it takes 15000 pl to go to super sayian for Friezas race it would probably still take 15000 to get there first change allowing them go into a stronger form or when they reach that they can shift into a weaker form and get the same boost to there PL that other races would. i am even adding a PL boosting stage thing for humans

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.