Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > New Rider Gang Rp

New Reply

Started by PeaceLoveDemise , Feb 4th 2018 18:43
Previous12Next

PeaceLoveDemise - Feb 4th 2018 18:43

This is a rp were you are in a gang and do bad things like rob stores, kill people, do drugs, ect. There is no storyline to this so it will play itself out. Also you can get arrested and don't shoot other players without talking to them about it first.

-Rules-
*No OOC fighting
*Don't control others
*Don't kill others without permission
*Play if you join
*Follow my rules

-Sheet-
Name:
Role: (Cop, Gang leader, Gang member, Ect..)
Personality:
Theme Song(Opt):
Looks: (Picture please)

Edited Feb 4th 2018 18:45

Heart this
0 likes

PeaceLoveDemise - Feb 4th 2018 18:44

Name: Mark Hutchence

Role: Lone Criminal

Dislikes:

Personality: He may look nice, but trust me he's not very nice at all.

Theme Song:

Looks: youtu.be/2y0S174C9zA

Edited Feb 25th 2018 17:16

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 19th 2018 22:53

Name: Dave Hatfield

Role: Lone murder

Dislikes: The people whom killed his family

Personality: He was a decent man when his wife and baby where alive. Now that they where murdered he is mean and hard headed.

BIO: When he was around 20 he met his future wife, Sage. When they where 25 they got married. At the age of 26 almost 27 there baby was born. When he was mid 27 they killed his wife and his baby with hopes to enslave him.
Now he is out to kill them.

Theme Song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d4ui9q7eDM
Looks: (Picture please)

Quote: Some people risk to employ me, some people live to destroy me, either way they die.

Edited Feb 19th 2018 22:56

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Feb 22nd 2018 17:24

Dave was walking the street till he came across a cafe where he was to meet someone whom had information on who killed his family. Dave was wearing black jeans, black boots, and a black trench coat along with a Black Sabbath t-shirt. Slipping inside he looks around. Taking notice of a few couples, and a lone guy who looked like he was sleeping. He walks to a corner where he sits down.
Soon a tall man walks inside and he waves him over. This man sits in front of him and they talk silently.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 22nd 2018 20:31

"Do you know who killed my family or not?" Dave asks the man. "Yes and no. He goes by the name Ghost. He was hired. He only caught them for the killers. I have made an arrangement for him to meet me here in about five minutes." This guy explains.
Mason drives a red 1933 Ford coupe. Parking outside he prepares to head inside.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 23rd 2018 21:09

Walking inside he straitened his trench coat. Yes his face is painted. First thing he notices is it is a little busy as always. Someone approaches him and shakes his hand. He bows his head slightly. "The man in the corner would like to talk to you." The man whispers. Ghost takes notice of the familiar man sitting with a guy with long hair. "Ghost. I would like you to meet Dave Hatfield."
Dave narrows his eyes as he looks this 'Ghost' up and down. Did not look to tough. Again Ghost bows his head a little and offers Dave his hand to shake. Little did he know this might end up badly.
Dave looks at this guy's hand then to his face. He grabs his hand but instead of shaking it he suddenly pulls him onto the table, and lets go of his hand. Ghost tries to get up but Dave flips him onto his back and holds him down by the shoulders. "You son of a bitch... You killed my family!"

Edited Feb 23rd 2018 21:09

Heart this
0 likes

PeaceLoveDemise - Feb 24th 2018 16:50

Mark was across the street from the coffee house in the bank, he had a large hat that covered most of his face and a long trench coat that dragged the ground. He also wore dark sun glasses. Mark walks into the bank with a large rapid fire sniper rifle and his gang of 6, they shot almost everyone in the bank and took only 20s then the gang started fighting and then they opened fire on each other. People ran out of the bank in fear.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 27th 2018 00:46

Raising his hands to side of his head in surrender he takes a good look at this guy. Ghost did not really know how to respond.
"Your the f***er who killed my wife and baby!" Dave says angerily as he keeps hand on this 'Ghost.'
Ghost looks deep into daves eyes and talks "I would never kill a baby or child." He responds.
Dave for some reason starts to belive this guy. When he hears gunfire his eyes look to where it was coming from. He had been holding Ghost down by the neck. Dave lets go of Ghost and glares at the bank.
Ghost gets off the table and holds his throut and also looks to the bank.

Edited Feb 27th 2018 00:50

Heart this
0 likes

PeaceLoveDemise - Feb 27th 2018 21:37

Soon police cars show up and the FBI, only two of the 6 gang members were left and so was Mark. They look at each other. "I will drawl there fire, escape through the back." Mark told his two loyal gang members, they did as they were told. Mark heads to the roof with his gun and opens fire on the cops and FBI.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.