Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > vampire hunter academy rp anyone?

New Reply

Started by Arcticfire , Oct 22nd 2017 23:14

Jacky138 - Aug 3rd 2019 00:08

Name: Hilda Höllenhund
Species: Werewolf
Bio: Hilda is a werewolf by birth as both of her parents are werewolves, and as such she has the ability to shape-shift into a large wolf. On every full moon, she will transform from human to wolf form, then revert to human form by the next morning. Via years of training and emotional control, she could also shift form in other time, tho it is still not easy for her to do so.

Vampires have almost driven werewolves into extinction due to the venom that a werewolf possess are highly lethal for vampires, upon envenomation a vampire could die from venom injection within minutes. Vampires who have formed powerful clans seen werewolves as a threat to their existence and hunted them down all across Africa and Eurasia. Hilda being the member of one of the few family that survived, wishes to learn how to protect herself and her family from the vampires, therefore enrolled to the school of vampire hunters.

Edited Aug 3rd 2019 04:43

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 4th 2019 21:20

(I love the Wo class aircraft carrier as well XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Aug 6th 2019 21:13

(yo am i too late?)

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Aug 6th 2019 21:35

(Awesome I'll post my character then)

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Aug 6th 2019 22:31

Name: Basco Tempest

Height: 10'3

Weight: 987 lbs

Sex: Male

Species: Unknown

Abilities: Fire breathe, Super strength, High speed, super endurance, heat resistance, massive amount of stamina, great smell, Animalistic fighting style, Berserker rage

Weapons: Large sharp serrated teeth, Razor sharp claws, Powerful tail with strong bone claw on the tip

Personality: Curious, gentle giant (when not bothered), playful. (when enraged or hungry) agreasive, angry, dangerous

Background: Basco was a lab experiment gone wrong. It was originally a bioweapon secretly planned to be used on Vampire hunters. Would've gone accordingly to plan if they hadn't abused the creature and anger it to no end. It broke free and was later found by the principal of the academy

Description: Has a body structure similar to a deathclaw but looks different. It is much heavier and taller than one and has red scales adorning it's body. It's upper body seems to be quite fit and thicker than his lower body which is muscular but slim. His arms are thick and heavy. He even has horns like a deathclaw too.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 8th 2019 11:01

Since the host is apparently too occupied, I think we can start

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Aug 8th 2019 11:11

Where would we start?

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 8th 2019 15:18

(I can do a starter if you guys wants)

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Aug 8th 2019 23:42

(To think of it, I'll do a bit of the teacher part.)

The classroom is filled with students as the teacher is lecturing.

"Know the enemy and know yourself; throughout hundreds of battles you will never be in peril. To understand our enemy, we must first know their strengths. What are the weapons of a vampire? These blood-sucking demons are known for their immortality, their super strengths, speed, reflexes. Able to shape shifting into bats or even mists, they have unnatural healing against normal weapons, extrasensory perception allows them to see things from extreme distances."

The teacher stopped for a moment to make sure everybody is listening

"These traits makes them one of the most powerful and feared species of all the undead. For centuries there were only two ways to eliminate a vampire: by a hardwood stake through the heart, or beheading...however, in modern days, there are modern solutions."

The teacher said as he took out a bullet cartridge from his pocket.

"These ammunition are designed to kill vampires. Their projectiles are drilled out to accept a piece of hardwood dowel. When it comes to dealing with vampires, a little chunk of hardwood are just as effective as a piece of lumber..."

Hilda, the young werewolf girl listened as she jot down notes of what the teacher is saying. When she enrolled to the school she was informed that all the vampire hunter cadets would receive a weapon, but she was not really expecting a heckler & koch MP5 in the briefcase came with the school uniform.

"Well-made, accurate, reliable, easy to carry in a confined area." As the teacher puts it. "It fires 9x19mm Parabellum cartridge. As you may have heard from movies, Si vis pacem, para bellum (Latin: If you seek peace, prepare for war)"

Edited Aug 8th 2019 23:45

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Aug 9th 2019 00:18

Basco was on the ground beside Hilda laying there like a dog......a giant ferocious scaley dog. He unfortunately had a strong muzzle placed upon his face as the teachers were given a special key to unlock it. Whilst the treatment wasnt like a five star hotel it basically was compared to how the Vampires treated him. Arrogant bastards he would slay the lot of them as soon as he could. He lifted his head and looked to the wall and scratched at the muzzle wishing it was off or someone would scratch under his muzzle it was getting pretty annoying and he needed a good scratch

Edited Aug 9th 2019 00:19

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.