Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Crossover roleplay

New Reply

Started by Motherfukker , Sep 20th 2017 16:37
Previous12Next

Motherfukker - Sep 20th 2017 16:37

One day, a young man by the name of kiga was trying to invent an EMF reader for picking up spiritual enomolies in his area. The device he created was meant to be able to see and communicate with spiritual entities almost freely and clearly as everyday modern humans do. Instead it backfired, causing a rip in time and space. This opened doorways between hundreds maybe thousands of universes and dimensions causing unknown beings to appear on earth at random intervals. When this happened the young man freaked out when he saw a woman no older then 19 appear literally right in front of him, she looked directly into his eyes and waved slightly, allowing a small chuckle pass her lips. "Hi my name is silver, I just walked through my door to my room and appeared here. Mind explaining why?" The young man was baffled at what he saw, he stammered and pointed at her. He was obviously scared. Just then a loud rumble could be heard, it shook the earth itself as a whole new planet was being created in the solar system, the planets all had disappeared and was replaced by one super planet. This place was known as YAOMIA a planet where all people of all universes can come and go as they please, this place would also serve as a sanctuary for those who need it. The young lady would look to the planet and gently facepalm. "oh my god, not this again."

(oc are welcome as well as canon characters as well, i will approve of oc and canon characters. OP characters need to have literate people behind them otherwise it would be pointless to have them.)

name:
weight:
clothing:
personality:
bio:
weapons: (if any)
anime:
powers:
weakness:

Edited Sep 20th 2017 16:39

Heart this
0 likes

Motherfukker - Sep 20th 2017 16:44

name: Silver
height: 5'3
weight: 110 pounds
clothing: she wears what is in the profile picture (lazy to type all details out)
personality: caring, tough, sassy.
bio: (it will be revealed soon)
dislikes: annoying people.
weapons: (if any) Japenese tanto, katana, shuriken and a pistol.
anime: none.
powers: Silver has the ability to manipulate vibrational energies. She can create fire and energy based attacks with a few incantations and with just the thrust of her sword.
weakness: She always allows her opponent a second chance to change.

Heart this
0 likes

Motherfukker - Sep 20th 2017 19:28

accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Motherfukker - Sep 20th 2017 19:29

i will be on later, if you have discord i will add it)

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Sep 20th 2017 22:39

name: Kira Yoshikage
height: 175cm (5ft 8.9in)
weight: 65kg (143lb)
clothing: ((appearance is down below))
personality: Kira Yoshikage is a serial killer who claims to want a peaceful life and that it’s simply in his nature to kill. Kira’s defining personality trait is his fetish for hands, when he kills he takes the hands of the women he kills and fantasises that the hands are real, living women. Kira is very calm and over confident when a peaceful life is assured for him, however if that peaceful life he longs for is broken he snaps. He claims himself to be very lucky, in fact it’s in his name!
bio: Kira Yoshikage started his killing spree by stabbing his victims so viciously that they were left with horrific back wounds. His first kills were Reimi Sugimoto and her entire family except a young Rohan Kishibe who was staying over at the Sugimoto household. Kira’s Stand manifested as a result of the Stand arrow and his desire to leave no evidence of his killings.
dislikes: anyone who mistakes his hands in a bag for their stolen sandwich.
weapons: Kira doesn’t use any weapons, only his Stand and any item he has implanted a bomb into.
anime: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
powers: Kira Yoshikage has the ability to blow up anything without a trace using his Stand, Killer Queen. Other abilities of Killer Queen include Sheer Heart Attack, a mini tank that goes towards major sources of heat and then blows itself up.
weakness: His main weakness is his over-confidence. His second bomb’s weakness is that its attracted to major sources of heat so, light something like a fire and it will be attracted to that instead of the opponent.

Heart this
0 likes

Motherfukker - Sep 21st 2017 17:09

okay, so those who have kik or discord give me your usernames. ok? i will post a link to discord here)

Heart this
0 likes

Motherfukker - Sep 21st 2017 17:09

i have accepted you all )

Heart this
0 likes

Motherfukker - Sep 21st 2017 17:19

discord.gg/96umHJR

here is the link to the discord.

my kik is

nekocutiex3 )))))))))))))))))

Heart this
0 likes

Motherfukker - Sep 21st 2017 18:02

i am not on kik right now, so rp here until we get things sorted out for now)

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Sep 21st 2017 20:14

I don’t have kik or discord, wouldn’t it just be easier doing the RP here?

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.