Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > SilentNightmare2234

River Rock Hospital

Sure! That would be great! I will respond to your post soon! ))

Feb 18th 2017 18:41

River Rock Hospital

Min was trying her best to ignore everyone around her but for a mind reader, that was easier said than done. While she thought that paying less attention to others would simultaneously draw less attention to herself, it was impossible to block out everyone’s overwhelming emotions and thoughts here. So many people were riddled with grief, pain, and depression; so much so that these emotions caused the girl to feel dizzy. Quickly she had to place a hand to her head to attempt to keep herself alert. Yes, maybe perhaps water would be a good idea. If nothing else, at least it would give her an excuse to take a break from being around all of these people. She started to stand, a bit unsteadily at first, but eventually managed to make it to her feet. She was still determined not to make eye contact with anyone, at least until she heard someone speak. The voice was frail, far too frail to be coming from anyone who worked here. She froze in her tracks for a moment before slowly raising her eyes to meet the speaker. She was only partially surprised to see a boy about her age laying on a stretcher in the hallway of the ER. Even if it was not surprising, it still caused her eyes to fill with sympathy. He looked as if he was having a difficult time breathing, and she wondered if he would be alright. Her dull eyes trailed over to the woman who was seated at the end of the makeshift bed in a chair. The boy’s mother no doubt. Well…at least he had her. At least there were still some parents who would stay with their children no matter what. The girl opened her mouth to speak to the boy, although at first all of the words only jammed in her throat and kept her silent. She tried again though, this time closing her eyes to muster up the courage she needed to speak. “I…I hope …you feel better,” she told him in a voice that was hardly above a whisper. Before she could say anything else, a loud sound caused her to jump and stumble backwards, her eyes snapping open in the process. Her eyes remained wide as she stared at a woman who was screaming out in agony. Min was too panic-stricken to even try to read the woman’s mind, but it was pretty obvious that the woman must be in pain of some kind. She watched as the woman fell to the floor and looked around frantically to see if someone would come to the woman’s aid.

(Sorry guys, this is not the best post, but I wanted to put something up. I have bronchitis and am feeling X.x today.)

Feb 18th 2017 13:56

~Pyscaitric children's hospital!~

SilentNightmare2234 replied to TheFoolCard's topic

Ohhh, well I will keep checking back then. :)

Oct 13th 2016 22:00

~Pyscaitric children's hospital!~

SilentNightmare2234 replied to TheFoolCard's topic

I am interested in this rp. Is it still active?

Oct 11th 2016 00:59