Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > SchemingWeasel

An una-VOID-able meeting

SchemingWeasel replied to Spade's topic

*Grell deadpans and puts his hands out in front of him in a slightly irritated way.*

Grell: But I am Not. A human. A soul to me is just something that ties me to the world. It is Not a culmination of my being. It is a chain. In us /Grim reapers/ a soul is either black or it has colour. If it has a colour then it just means that you're new to the job and haven't lost hope yet.

Dec 10th 2017 12:04

An una-VOID-able meeting

Grell: ... They determine whether you are alive or dead. Sentient or not sentient... It is supposed to make up what you are. But if you ask me what the importance is, my response would be... they aren't. Not anymore.

Dec 10th 2017 09:25

An una-VOID-able meeting

Grell: Which species would you like? I can't just talk about souls in general, it's different for every species. Human, reaper, shadow, mythology, animals... Which? I know that even monster ones are different.

Dec 10th 2017 09:15

An una-VOID-able meeting

Grell: Cinematic record. Not a movie... It lets me see someone's past and memories then I have to judge whether I should leave them and let them live, only if they'll have an impact on the world, or collect their soul and ultimately kill them in doing so. Usually they die... I haven't had any cases where they live. Not that I remember at least.

Dec 9th 2017 23:55

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Grell nods slowly his eyes glancing around.*

Grell: There are others here... and two other yous... are they scientists too?

Dec 9th 2017 23:14