Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > MajkHenry105

I Saw Red

MajkHenry105 replied to Spartan203's topic

Henry had walked around town to f***ing look around at this unknown world too him, no matter f***ing what this world was like his pirate times would always be f***ing better. He had found his way back to his f***ing masters mansion before the sun had rising, he could f***ing feel that it was coming up. He wandered around the mansion to see if he seen the young lass anywhere, but she was no f***ing where to be seen, had she f***ing ran off? If f***ing so she probably got cooked by the f***ing sun, what a shame.

Aug 5th 2020 02:49

I Saw Red

"Did she taste as f***ing good as she looked?" Henry f***ing asked as he walked over to watched the body's sink into the f***ing dark cold waters that he once sailed apon. Then suddenly turning on his old ass boots heel he makes his way off of the dark f***ing docks, he watched Johannes for a moment, his f***ing elegant immortal beauty. Henry too thought as himself as a f***ing beauty, a swagger immortal pirate of the night. He soon took notice that Luna was it? Wasn't with them. "Sir William, where is your young lass Luna?" He said as he looked around into the darkness, wondering where she could be, had she left because of his f***ing arrival? Had another vampire took and killed her for the f***ing second time?

Mar 30th 2020 22:36

I Saw Red

A f***ing smile grew on Henrys f***ing pale vampire face as he watched Johannes drink the f***ing fat mans f***ing wife. "Did she taste as good as she looked?" Henry said with a weird wink as he looked around, why was such a woman with such a fat f***? He wondered.

Feb 10th 2020 23:36

I Saw Red

Henry said nothing as he sadly f***ing bowed his pale f***ing head for this silence is for the long gone great past. Truly what a f***ing shame! Henry then spys his f***ing food there on one of the stupid mother f***ing boats. He approached slowly and began to talk to the ugly f***ing fat man who sees himself as a f***ing captain, he then sank his f***ing fangs into the fat man and drank him f***ing dry, the f***ing life fading from the fat f*** and bringing life to f***ing Henry. Henry then violently threw the stupid mother f***ing fat man into the ocean before whipping his f***ing blood from his mouth with his arm. Henry began to examine the stupid f***ing boat.

Feb 4th 2020 01:48

I Saw Red

Henry watched as f***ing William walked out the door and lead the way to the docks. The air was moist and Henry could finally smell the fresh f***ing wet soil. The f***ing world has changed so f***ing much since he last walked the streets. Henry was all smiles as he admired this new f***ing world he had woken up to, it was f***ing fascinating! Henrys eyes seemed to brighten at the f***ing sight of the ocean, the joy showing in his pale f***ing face. He was shocked to see all of these ugly f***ing little stupid f***ing boats! The discuss now grew on his face as he looked at them! "What a f***ing shame! These f***s a reminder of the once great ships that ruled the ocean!"

Jan 20th 2020 17:35
Previous1234Next