Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Lizziejo

ACR-392 (Zombies style RP)

Lizziejo replied to Alcatraz's topic

(Blake basically saved our asses)

Apr 11th 2017 23:10

Mari saw her point and sulked up the stairs after her. She heard the boy and let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah same here. I would just attract attention but it's worse at night." She turned and squinted at the slowly setting sun.

"I'll wait here for a few minutes then head off..." Mari regretted that she couldn't stay. If she did her panic attacks would probably leave her in time but until then she'd be a danger to anyone at night.

She pulled her M1911 pistol out. "We should clear out any undead that wander onto the first floor. They like to flock in groups so leaving them lingering around will cause them to grow...."

Apr 11th 2017 23:09

Mari winced as she stood, nothing was broken but she knew her body was bruised. She leaned most of her body weight onto the nearest wall. She glanced up at the rest of the group minus the boy who dashed upstairs.

"Thank you.." She mumbled to the floor. "But I don't think it'd be wise to take me with you." She pushed her hair away from her face and continued. "I have...err...problems at night that can cause problems for you all."

Mari bowed her head, "I am grateful, really but I cannot stay..."

Apr 11th 2017 22:50

"I-it's probably coming from the roof of the record s-store." Mari wheezed out faintly. She helped them push the biggest block off and started on the one crushing the blood circulation to her knee. Sitting up she continued, "It's the only b-building left in the city that still has power."

She was embarrassed at getting caught, her cheeks burned in shame spreading to her ears. 'How lame' Mari coughed and realized he addressed the other boy as 'kid'. She opened her mouth to explain that she was 20 but thought she could use it to her advantage. They obviously weren't bad people.

'It'd be best they think I'm some teen like them.'

Apr 11th 2017 17:08

She froze in place and squeezed her eyes shut tightly as they walked right past her through the door she was going to escape to. Once they were in the other room, she backed up toward her original hiding spot. 'I'll just wait for them to go up and find a way out of this building-'

She didn't notice the trapped undead hidden under the rubble. It grabbed her arm and threw her off balance. The momentum caused the pile of rubble to collapse on top of them both. The undead's skull got smashed by the cement, years of decay making it easy to crush. Mari on the other hand was dazed and trapped.

Seeing stars, she tried to shove the cement off of her chest. She could barely breathe, it reminded herself of her panic attacks. 'Great just gr-rrr-eat!' She thought as she continued pushing the block far enough that she could breathe.

Apr 11th 2017 10:13