Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Jacky138

Red Dead Redemption RP

Jacky138 replied to Jacky138's topic

I'm thinking of a roleplay as a prequel of RDR2,. when Dutch's gang were at their peak in late 1880s doing all sorts of banditry like bank robberies, train robberies, robbing stagecoaches and stealing from Uncle Sam etc.

Canon character or OC are both welcome. Hell, since R* made a lot of stuff canon in their games, you can be basically whatever you want. UFO are a thing so Aliens are available, Vampires too. Time traveller is also a thing in the form of Francis Sinclair so....I would say we could also put DeLorean into the frey if you want it.

I'd prefer this to be a group RP so just comment down below if you guys wanna do this.

Mar 25th 2020 07:10

vampire hunter academy rp anyone?

Jacky138 replied to Arcticfire's topic

Bell rings signalling the end of the class. It’s lunch time, Hilda collects her stuff as everyone starting to leave the classroom and discusses what to eat.

Aug 12th 2019 23:08

(To think of it, I'll do a bit of the teacher part.)

The classroom is filled with students as the teacher is lecturing.

"Know the enemy and know yourself; throughout hundreds of battles you will never be in peril. To understand our enemy, we must first know their strengths. What are the weapons of a vampire? These blood-sucking demons are known for their immortality, their super strengths, speed, reflexes. Able to shape shifting into bats or even mists, they have unnatural healing against normal weapons, extrasensory perception allows them to see things from extreme distances."

The teacher stopped for a moment to make sure everybody is listening

"These traits makes them one of the most powerful and feared species of all the undead. For centuries there were only two ways to eliminate a vampire: by a hardwood stake through the heart, or beheading...however, in modern days, there are modern solutions."

The teacher said as he took out a bullet cartridge from his pocket.

"These ammunition are designed to kill vampires. Their projectiles are drilled out to accept a piece of hardwood dowel. When it comes to dealing with vampires, a little chunk of hardwood are just as effective as a piece of lumber..."

Hilda, the young werewolf girl listened as she jot down notes of what the teacher is saying. When she enrolled to the school she was informed that all the vampire hunter cadets would receive a weapon, but she was not really expecting a heckler & koch MP5 in the briefcase came with the school uniform.

"Well-made, accurate, reliable, easy to carry in a confined area." As the teacher puts it. "It fires 9x19mm Parabellum cartridge. As you may have heard from movies, Si vis pacem, para bellum (Latin: If you seek peace, prepare for war)"

Aug 8th 2019 23:42

(I can do a starter if you guys wants)

Aug 8th 2019 15:18

Since the host is apparently too occupied, I think we can start

Aug 8th 2019 11:01