Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > ADPunk4361

Crossover RP anyone?

ADPunk4361 replied to SomeOrdinaryGuy's topic

Rukia, Orihime, Uryuu and Gin returned to Karakura Town, discussing with Head Captain Yamamoto that Gin joined Aizen to get revenge from the inside. Rukia and Gin ran up to Newt to join in on the battle against Aizen. "So your alive, not for long you will be Ichimaru!" Aizen said seeing that Gin has returned with his wounds gone.

Jan 14th 2017 10:32

Crossover RP anyone?

Barragan, Espada number 2, looked over at Newt and Aizen fighting, the new kid looked like he was putting up a pretty good fight against Aizen. "Hey! The only one who's gonna be killing Aizen is me!" Throwing his axe in the direction of Aizen and Newt.

After his wounds were healed, Gin agreed to take Rukia, Orihime and Uryuu back to Karakura just so that he could not only repay them for saving his life, but getting a second chance to kill Aizen.

Jan 14th 2017 10:13

Crossover RP anyone?

"Pathetic" Aizen smacked the Swooping Evil out of his sight, drawing his sword when Newt approached closer. "One of your pests I assume?" Aizen asked sarcastically with a smirk on his face.

Rukia, Orihime and Uryuu ran over to Gin after discussing what happened and deciding to help, hoping that Gin would join forces and open a Garganta to Karakura Town. "I ... need to get... revenge.. on that bastard!" Gin said with anger and pain on his face, Orihime requested that he take it easy until his wounds were healed.

Jan 14th 2017 09:56

Crossover RP anyone?

"Do what you must, though I wouldn't recommend interfering with anyone from Squad 11, they like a good fight" Ukitake turned his head and saw Lilynette, an Arrancar who shares the spot of Espada number 1 with Stark, about to go in for an attack on Ukitake. "Didn't they ever teach you not to turn your back on your opponent!" Lilynette exclaimed with a mischievous grin. Ukitake looked over at Newt "I've got things handled here, go!" defending himself from the attack with his Zanpakuto, Sogyo No Katowari.

Rukia, tired from all the running found Orihime and Uryuu and just as she expected they were at the site of Ichigo and Ulquiorra's great battle.

Jan 14th 2017 09:34

Crossover RP anyone?

"Isshin, the father of the Substitute Soul Reaper, says that the only way to defeat Aizen is one final attack that could result in the loss of ones powers and abilities. But as Rukia said, there's no telling how long Kurosaki will take in the Dangai." Ukitake explains. Aizen smirks, "new arrivals huh? I'll crush them all! Hado Number 90: Kurohitsugi!" Aizen raised his right hand and a giant box of darkness formed on the ground below destroying anything in it, due to the carelessness of Aizen's attack a few Soul Reapers and Arrancar were caught and destroyed. Szayelapporo Granz and Mayuri Kurotsuji only just avoided the attack.

Jan 14th 2017 09:17