Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > ADPunk4361

Crossover RP

ADPunk4361 replied to SomeOrdinaryGuy's topic

Saya, who seemed to have gotten over the deaths of her loved ones, got back up after hearing someone scream out 'Multiverse' she realised that if this was true than Fumito should be out there somewhere. Taking this in, enraged she leaped up onto a building continuing on to find the one who made her life a living hell.

((Saya is going to be away from the group for a while so can I add in another character?))

Mar 31st 2017 06:12

supersmashbros story rp

ADPunk4361 replied to Lieutenant_Rira's topic

So can you possibly clear some things up here? So with the whole 4 characters per series are you saying there can't be more than 4 characters from said series? that's a little unfair for underrepresented series like Final Fantasy, Bayonetta, Xenoblade, Earthbound and Star Fox. I mean I can think of up to 10 Final Fantasy characters right now. Anyway, I believe this rule should be tweaked a little to make it fairer for the other great series Nintendo has brought us throughout the years. Rambling aside, is it possible for me to be more than one character.

Mar 31st 2017 06:01

Crossover RP

((Can someone recap what's been going on since the Elder Bairn was defeated?))

Mar 30th 2017 22:34

Crossover RP

"I'm fine, oh, I forgot to tell you my name, I'm Saya Kisaragi, a priestess of a shrine, my job is to defeat the Elder Bairn and protect all the things I care about, but I haven't been doing a very good job at that lately" she replies, thinking back to her friends and family who were killed by the Elder Bairns, tears forming in her eyes.

Mar 30th 2017 01:54

Crossover RP

((In the series, although it's offscreen, Saya does eat a little bit of each Elder Bairn she kills, she never remembers eating them though. I won't say why as it is a spoiler for the series, but it does link with her past and her real personality, sorry for the confusion))

After her eyes turn back to normal, she turns to Robin, "that was an Elder Bairn, ancient creatures who attack humans and eat them..." before she could continue talking about the Elder Bairn she gets a massive headache as she receives fragments of her past in her mind.

Mar 30th 2017 01:29