Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > New Kid (FxM or FxF)

New Reply

Started by mlox , Oct 15th 2018 21:02

mlox - Oct 15th 2018 21:02

[CLOSED]

www.roleplay.me/blog/104005

Lia Powers is the girl you had decided you would befriend, and maybe even more than just that. New, and still learning and getting used to the style of school, she was ripe for the picking, and even had a loud yet sweet personality to go along with her. But as you get closer, you notice exactly how sheltered she grew up.

Formerly homeschooled, this is the girls first year where she want being taught by her mother, or by an online teacher. She had barely explored the world, and though she was always down for anything, she did seem a bit hesitant. As if there was always something in the back of her head, the moral part of her that refused to let her go and have what everyone else considered fun. As she slowly became integrated with you and your group of friends, the realization came upon everyone, and you most of all decided to show her the world.

Lia, you, and a few others were having lunch together, talking across the table, about the week, about classes, about home and siblings, any anything. And then the topic of a party came up. The previous weekend there had been a big party, you had been there, and so had another friend, and both of you were being pestered with questions while Lia sat quietly, listening as she finished her meal. And then the attention was turned to her. "C'mon, Lia, tell me you've at least been to a party?" You say as you notice her silence. She bit her lower lip and felt her cheeks warm just barely as she shook her head. "Not unless birthdays count," she said sheepishly. Your lips parted and brows raised in move horror-surprise. "Jesus save us now." You hit the table with your hand, waking the rest of the group up. "How have you made it so long without going to a party. A /real/ party." You stood suddenly, your chair scraping back behind you. "Lia Powers, we're throwing a party, and you have to be there." You point at her. "No ifs ands or buts about it." You say, leaving no room for her to escape from.

Letting out a sigh, Lia smiles slightly. "It's probably about time anyways." She laughed softly, looking up at you. That hesitant innocence still there, yet a spark for adventure just below. You smiled brightly.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Lia is the new kid. This can be high school, private school, or first year of college. You can pick.
Our characters are still getting to know each other, and they'll get closer this way. At first, your character wants Lia, but now it's shifted into something else. And maybe a romance brews, maybe it doesn't.
And to spark it up, since it's Spoopy season, we can have the first party be Halloween themed. Fun stuff there.
I'm looking for literate, third person writers. Sm*t is alright, but I do have some limits with how far it goes. Romance is on mind, but our characters have to be compatible, and it can't be forced.
Your character will have to be the one making all the first moves. We will both be playing multiple characters to fill the friend group, but Lia is still hesitant in all of this.
We can start from this point or from another point. You decide.
You have to friend and message me if you're interested in this. And come prepared with some ideas.
I can't wait to roleplay with you!

Edited May 21st 2020 10:28

Heart this
2 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.