Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Coincidence

New Reply

Started by mlox , Aug 6th 2018 23:50

mlox - Aug 6th 2018 23:50

Updated 3/4/2021 for minor changes: STILL OPEN

Muse A was at the local late night cafe one night, with a few friends, hanging out as a local band played softly in the background. The whole night went smoothly, people drank their coffees and teas. It was a relaxing cafe that brought in new artists each night, sometimes it was poetry, sometimes karaoke, sometimes an art show. Muse A was there to support a friend and have a night to relax after a busy week, however with work the next morning she couldn't stay the whole night. She was on her way out when she bumped into Muse B. They exchanged apologies and parted ways, though one couldn't deny an initial interest.

Muse A is a nurse at the local hospital with long shifts nearly every day, responding to even more patients. One day, they happen to run into Muse B. They crossed paths a few more times over the next week while A is on shift and perhaps even off the clock. Their meetings were pure coincidence... But maybe, is it more than that?

This is real short and real vague but I don't want to put more detail into it because that would take away from the creative process I intend to put into it with you. The scenes, how they first met at the cafe, whether they exchanged names, or said more than a brief 'sorry' will be up to you later. At the hospital. Why Muse B is in the hospital can be from so many things. Maybe B broke something and A is the nurse, maybe B's relative is in the hospital and B is visiting. Anything. We can also change Muse A to being something else, it doesn't have to be a nurse or in a hospital, they could be a member of the band (or B could) or work at a shelter, or at the cafe itself, or just a local artist. Anything's possible and all ideas are welcome (especially if you'd like to twist this into either a fantasy or sci-fi story)

I am fine with the role of either A or B. This may turn into romance and then some, but only if our characters end up clicking. Maybe the relationship just grows into a friendship, maybe it goes further than that, maybe it breaks. Only time will tell.

However, nothing is ever a coincidence.

Add and message me if you're interested.

Some quick things:
I will do MxF or FxF (I play female only), romance and m*tu*e themes are ok, drama may be included, you /must/ contribute to the creative process or I will drop it without warning. Don't expect me to do all the work. I write more comfortably in third person, and I am adjustable with length though.

I hope this interests you, add and message me!

Edited Mar 4th 2021 21:09

Heart this
4 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.