Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Interest Checks > looking for a titans rp partner

New Reply

Started by NerdUniverse , Nov 5th 2022 15:17

NerdUniverse - Nov 5th 2022 15:17

Hello everyone! good evening/morning whatever your timezone I hope you're having a good day. so I'm looking for a roleplay partner for a long term rp set in the Titans Universe.
in light of the new season that dropped yesterday I would love to roleplay some small plots. It may turn into a long-term rp who knows?
be literate/adv lit to novella.
we'll discuss everything in DMs.
preferably able to roleplay as Rachel and Kory.
inform me of your triggers and limits
preferably be older than 18 y/o
be nice!
as for the plot ans other details we will discuss in DMs :grinningteeth:.

I roleplay as Richard Grayson and Gar
ships: nightwing/starfire, BBRae
Genres: anything really. fluff/family/angst/romance
rolplay experience: almost 4 years
plots:

Richard&RACHEL Plots:

RACHEL: Rachel's been learning how to fight and for 3 months in the tower it was working. It was paying off. She could hold her own and she knew self defense. But she was still years away from wining a fight against the ex Boy Wonder. So she wanted to spar with nightwing. It ends up a disaster... Grayson had no idea... Not a shadow of an idea her powers could hurt so much.

NIGHTS: Nights in the tower were unbareble for nightwing. This place was full of memories and none good. So he spent many sleepless nights just to avoid those dreams that brought back so much pain. Until one night, he hears Rachel screaming in her room from a nightmare. It seems both had so much to get past in order to sleep.

LITTLE RAVEN: nightwing decides to give his civilian life some attentions and so he starts working in SFPD. The titan teenagers each unroll in high school together to give them a sense of normalcy. Rachel... Well she's done high school before, she didn't like the experience so as team leader and unofficial father of the group, Grayson does his best to make her ready again. He does his part in picking her up everyday and driving her in the morning. Until his Rachel well she's not his anymore. She has a crush on someone and she comes back crying. 'Teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me...'

nightwing/starfire Plots:

YOU DON'T GET TO DO THIS: Kory is the queen of Tamaran, she is royalty. She is superior.... He never thought about it. He never even gave it a proper thought. They both didn't. Kory loved him more than anyone and anything in the Universe. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. Him and Rachel were the most important people in her world. So she invited them to Tamaran. They shared their culture and their planet with her and she wanted to do the same. She wanted to show them her native planet. The beauty of Tamaran and her people. But neither her or him... Saw this coming. Black fire and her court schemes to weaken and take over her sister's throne and strip her of her power had taken her too far and nightwing was paying the price, maybe even with his life. Tamaran's laws and customs were too harsh even on the highly trained Nightwing.

ROAD TRIP: Set after HBO Titans Season 3: Ever since the asylum they had not had the time to adress what happened between them or the possible feelings that had formed during these passionate nights... Or the feelings that remained after it. Against slade... In Gotham... Grayson had never been able to stop thinking about her. The question of what if haunted his already tormented mind. Then Gotham took his life and the Lazarus Pit showed him so much. The image of that little girl calling his daddy occupied his mind. What if.... 43 hour long road trip was enough time to reflect and think. It was also enough privacy to act on those feelings and that was what Richard and Kory did.

SICK: Titans tower had every single medical equipement that existed on earth. Yet that didn't stop nightwing to catch a nasty cold that forced him in bed. It was time for Rachel and Kory to be the ones taking care of him this time. Kory had no idea how revealing a fever would be and how talkative he was in that state. Or the concept of giving a sick man a sponge bath existed on earth.

(we can still come up with a plot if u don't like these)
( the website keeps censoring nightwing's name so i had to vary what i referenced him by)

Edited Nov 5th 2022 15:22

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.